Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Derby

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
11 hours ago, harry94 said:

Out of interest, did you have to email your details to the club for that to happen?

I've sent an email on but it's not shown up as being linked yet.

Also trying to contact and find out about linking accounts. Verity replied to say that they are waiting on the ticketing company to sort this out but chasing up to see if there's any option to do it.

No I didn't even know about the emailing part until I read your post Harry.

I'd had my email address stored in the old account so it seems to have just transferred over. Although that said I needed to input my email address to alter my password and set the new account up, so maybe that's how it picked it up? Either way it does seem to have married up my old details to my new account and I'm guessing that's because I used the same email address for both, but I can't be sure.

I bought my Aberdeen ticket in person from the shop and they do that through your ST seat number as well, so I guess they also 'activate' something in your account that way too, even though it doesn't show up as me having bought a ticket that way in my online account but whether that made a difference I don't know either.

Not sure if that really takes us any closer to working out why some of us have the new system and an (at the moment) way that looks like it will make it possible to buy a derby ticket and some of us don't. 

1 hour ago, Boba Fett said:

The decision by the Club to make available three sides of Tannadice to Arabs has been completely justified with fewer than 350 seats left available to the home support.

With the expectation of the away team utilising their full allocation, Tannadice will be full to the rafters and is set to surpass the 13k mark, last breached in September 2014 when United beat their city rivals 1-0 in the League Cup third round.

Theve still gave loads away to school kids 

4 hours ago, harry94 said:

They've tried to clarify it in this.

Deffo going to try what I can to get up there in person now. Not been able to see a single bit of confirmation that my account has been linked or get a response from them to suggest that it is fine. I think I'd trust it if I could see the mechanisms working or even have an email to say it's set up but it sounds like it's going to be a really tough few long days of work for them.

I got an email confirming my new account had been set up after I set/reset my password last night.

What I did, that I realise I haven't mentioned, is that I hit the 'forgot my password' option in the login screen and that took me to the option to reset my password. From there I changed the password (with some difficulty it has to be said) and then got access to the new system and received that confirmation email. 

Not sure if that helps any?

5 minutes ago, barkblue said:

I got an email confirming my new account had been set up after I set/reset my password last night.

What I did, that I realise I haven't mentioned, is that I hit the 'forgot my password' option in the login screen and that took me to the option to reset my password. From there I changed the password (with some difficulty it has to be said) and then got access to the new system and received that confirmation email. 

Not sure if that helps any?

No

😂

• Funny 1

27 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

We should print Dundee v Away Team on the tickets for the Dens derby.

They are absolutely pathetic. They wont have sold the tickets they claim. They will be giving them out with flyers to all and sundry. The 'away team' sums up how much we hurt them. Cannot stand that sh!tey club, never have been able to. Got that from my dad and grandad.

• Like 2
  • Star Post 6

5 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

They are absolutely pathetic. They wont have sold the tickets they claim. They will be giving them out with flyers to all and sundry. The 'away team' sums up how much we hurt them. Cannot stand that sh!tey club, never have been able to. Got that from my dad and grandad.

We had very similar forebears!

42 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

They are absolutely pathetic. They wont have sold the tickets they claim. They will be giving them out with flyers to all and sundry. 

They definitely haven't sold that. I've seen people on Facebook offering their tickets as their children come home from school with freebies for it (they're Dundee fans and the tickets are United end). 

It's good to see they are still giving tickets away despite the importance of the fixture. Credit where credit is due. 

38 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

They are still 100% giving them away free. Then making out they are selling them. What a club...  

Adblock Detected