Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Derby

8 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

They definitely haven't sold that. I've seen people on Facebook offering their tickets as their children come home from school with freebies for it (they're Dundee fans and the tickets are United end). 

It's good to see they are still giving tickets away despite the importance of the fixture. Credit where credit is due. 

Seen that tae

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, Parcbara said:

They are absolutely pathetic. They wont have sold the tickets they claim. They will be giving them out with flyers to all and sundry. The 'away team' sums up how much we hurt them. Cannot stand that sh!tey club, never have been able to. Got that from my dad and grandad.

Both clubs give free tickets to schools for home games, 250 I think.

13 hours ago, Huggs66 said:

BCG , put it down to fear, they have 3 tough games coming up Dunfermline, “The Away Team” then Ayr, we could head to the dump on top of the league only to extend that lead, they will then go into meltdown. When they realise that “ The Away Team” are going to spoil there party. 

We need to beat ICT at home, first and foremost (like they did).

Edited by Dondeh
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Id say about 100 strong as of 5 mins ago.

For the cup derby at Tannadice in September 2014 - I was 3 hours in the queue outside Dens on the day our tickets went on sale from turning up at the shop 15 minutes before it opened. That was a Sunday afternoon.

Hoping that online sales and midweek means it's not as bad today.

Adblock Detected