Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Derby

3 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

Agree with this...

grew up through the 80s when there was an inferiority complex with us and them, and no wonder, there team was filled with class players....

The day I get worried about Calum Butcher, Paul Mcmullan and Mark Reynolds, or in fact any Arab in that team is the day I chuck it....

Let’s not forget that diddy Connolly at centre half. Honestly one of the worst professional footballers I have ever seen makes Gary Kenneth look like VVD. If Kane Hemmings is In the mood he will f**cking roast that big carthorse. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Let’s not forget that diddy Connolly at centre half. Honestly one of the worst professional footballers I have ever seen makes Gary Kenneth look like VVD. If Kane Hemmings is In the mood he will f**cking roast that big carthorse. 

This! Agree completely, between his lack of ability and Reynolds lack of pace we should be able to cause them all sorts of bother

2 hours ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Kane would then require, far superior service, than he's been receiving, to "roast" that Cart horse and achieve your wish.

One of them has only gone and made an account dedicated to this forum. 

Not only have the club completely ruined them, an unofficial fan forum has got so deep into their minds they're now stalking it - near hourly. 

It's a game of football for fucksake. 😆

Edited by WeighorstsWang

7 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

One of them has only gone and made an account dedicated to this forum. 

Not only have the club completely ruined them, an unofficial fan forum has got so deep into their minds they're now stalking it - near hourly. 

It's a game of football for fucksake. 😆

Where are they getting the confidence from? They are a strange bunch

Adblock Detected