Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Call Me Naive....

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

But you've had no problem taking your son around them. What's the difference, out of interest? 

I've never taken him to a match but i take your point. Both would be off putting to dads with young kids.

I guess there is a social acceptibility of havin a few bevvys before the game while cocaine is a class A drug although i agree with others who have said alcoholism is the biggest problem in the big picture.

Well aware of how unpopular this view will be with some  people but i really wish folk could just go to a game without the need for any of that nonsense.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1

10 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

No, it's the coke that's the problem. Makes people think they're a bit special, when combined with the alcohol it results in pricks.

People on coke might well be loud and annoying but it's alcohol that has fuelled violence on the streets and in folks' homes for centuries and that's still the case today.

• Like 1

watched the TVs programme about Canada and cannabis. Could not make up my mind. Psychosis for young minds does not seem to be as clear cut as I thought. Interesting that unregulated shops were being closed down to create a state monopoly. Don't see how it will work out.

On 04/08/2019 at 10:21, WeighorstsWang said:

But you've had no problem taking your son around them. What's the difference, out of interest? 

In my experience it seems like most folk are disgusted by the use of drugs that they don't take themselves. My gran thinks anyone who drinks alcohol or smokes fags is an immoral deviant and I worked with one guy who took coke, pills and weed but would look down on someone if they were to take perceived lower class drugs like speed, crack, heroin or meth.

I try not to be judgemental but I think it's human nature to frown upon anyone who indulges in mind-altering substances more than yourself even if it's simply a case of them consuming more alcohol than you do.

2 hours ago, BCram said:

how much do drugs cost compared with a pint?

Bcram, not sure if you're blissfully ignorant of narcotics or if you're a drug kingpin trying to throw us off the scent but I imagine if you live on a deprived council estate you could get off your face for the price of a pint on knocked-off prescriptions drugs while an A-list celebrity living in Primrose Hill would be parting with the best part of a grand for a night's worth of pure cocaine.

On ‎04‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 05:45, Prince Buster said:

No, it's the coke that's the problem. Makes people think they're a bit special, when combined with the alcohol it results in pricks.

Coke users going down like flies due to heart attacks in middle age, it'll catch up with them sooner or later

28 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Bcram, not sure if you're blissfully ignorant of narcotics or if you're a drug kingpin trying to throw us off the scent

Cobra, behind that respectable facade BC puts over therein lies a Man with Dark Secrets.

Think he plannining a "Drink Drugs Promotion Weeekend" & he wants to get his pricing right.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

Bcram, not sure if you're blissfully ignorant of narcotics or if you're a drug kingpin trying to throw us off the scent but I imagine if you live on a deprived council estate you could get off your face for the price of a pint on knocked-off prescriptions drugs while an A-list celebrity living in Primrose Hill would be parting with the best part of a grand for a night's worth of pure cocaine.

Blissfully ignorant Cobra and no ulterior motive!

• Funny 1

Adblock Detected