Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Decent Atmosphere

Wattie Rojas

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Thought the atmosphere and attendance for the first league game of the season was fantastic. Even when we were still trying to push for a goal late in the second half, the fans still stayed with the team throughout and got the goal which we deserved. 

42 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

There was moaning in Bobby Cox after 3 minutes about back passing. 

Unbelievable. 

Had that in the Main Stand too. Cheeky bassa behind us, who's just started sitting there and who didn't have a Scooby who any of our players were, tapped my Mrs and young lass on the shoulder after we scored and said they must've brought good luck and asked if they were coming back again!. Both have been ST holders for decades collectively and my young lass has been a regular since she was in nappies. The boy spent the 90 moaning like Fook too.

2 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Had that in the Main Stand too. Cheeky bassa behind us, who's just started sitting there and who didn't have a Scooby who any of our players were, tapped my Mrs and young lass on the shoulder after we scored and said they must've brought good luck and asked if they were coming back again!. Both have been ST holders for decades collectively and my young lass has been a regular since she was in nappies. The boy spent the 90 moaning like Fook too.

Did he have a trace of a 'lilting island accent'? ;)

• Like 1
  • Funny 5

Adblock Detected