Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Decent Atmosphere

Wattie Rojas

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I think that all we've wanted (other than winning every game, clean sheets, world cup winning players and to scoop up every trophy in the game) is an honest bunch of laddies who give everything they've got for 90+ minutes and clearly care whether they win or not.

To me, yesterday, that was the difference between what we saw on the park and much of what we've been forced to endure for the best part of two and a bit seasons. We weren't brilliant yesterday but the support did respond to the effort, attitude and the just rewards in exactly the way it deserved and long may it continue! 

• Like 5

Atmosphere was decent on Saturday from the Derry and what a difference Dens is with a decent sized home crowd in it rather than around the 4000 mark.

There were a few grumbles as always, but on the whole, good support as acknowledged by the manager and players.

Hopefully it continues but the home crowd usually drops off a bit numbers wise after the first home league game. 

4 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

There seems to be a connection between players/coaching staff and fans not seen for a few years....

The team isn’t perfect, but definitely on the right track.

I think that it will take several games before the team start to gel. In the meantime I suggest that the Dundee supporters should not expect miracles. 

1 hour ago, islaydarkblue said:

I think that it will take several games before the team start to gel. In the meantime I suggest that the Dundee supporters should not expect miracles. 

That’s one thing you can’t label at the fans

46 years without a trophy....

We do however demand players giving 100 percent, and managers having an inkling of what they are doing though.

Edited by Mr Sensible
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

What about the BBC Alba trophy that we won in November 2009. 

Whilst it was a half decent day out it wasn't exactly a major trophy. The Scottish cup is the main one, the League cup second choice, although it's been devalued since they removed the European place and anything else failing to generate too much interest.

Adblock Detected