Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Aberdeen Game

Wattie Rojas

I think we could see us go 4-4-2 for this game:

Hamilton

Kerr Forster McGhee marshall

Todd Byrne Ness Mcdaid

Hemmings Nelson

Bit harsh on Finn however I've gone for Byrne because of Aberdeen's physicality.

Subs: Ferrie Meekings Gowser Robertson Johnson Anderson Moore.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Hamilton

Todd Byrne Ness Mcdaid

Hemmings Nelson

Bit harsh on Finn however I've gone for Byrne because of Aberdeen's physicality.

I think he’ll play Gowser instead of the two wingers.. but your line up is exactly how I would go.

Unless we sign Messi midweek.

12 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Hamilton

Todd Byrne Ness Mcdaid

Hemmings Nelson

The young lad is no lightweight, despite his size, but I agree with Ness and Byrne due to experience. Although I pulled Ness up for a bad game yesterday, I believe it was just a bad day at the office for him and he will get back on form.

I think we might go 3 at the back for this one though and have McDaid & Todd on the bench to shake things up later.

Hamilton

McGhee   Forster   Meekings

Kerr       Byrne       Ness       Marshall

McGowan

Nelson   Hemmings

Hamilton 

Kerr                             McGhee                 Forster                     Marshall 

Todd                          Byrne                 Finniesta                        McDaid 

Johnson            Hemmings 

Subs- Ferrie , Gowser, Nelson , Ness  Meekings , 

I think we have looked at our best when both Todd & McDaid are on the park . 

Byrne was a bit unlucky to lose his spot and id imagine Ness will keep the spot now but for me id have Byrne in there  . I don't think Robertson can be dropped as his performances have been as good as anyone's but again he may lose his spot for this one . 

Nelson would be very unlucky not to start given the impact he made from the bench but maybe that would be a good tactic to go with again and bring his pace and power off the bench for last half hour . 

I really like Gowser but if he cant play in the advanced number 10 role due to playing two strikers id rather we went with Todd .

Plenty of  options though and if we play at our best we should be looking to get some sort of result here . 

Edited by DBDU

4-2-3-1 for me. A 5 in midfield when under pressure but pace when on the offensive.

Hamilton

Kerr.         Forster       McGhee.  Marshall

Ness       Byrne

McDaid.            McGowan.           Todd

Hemmings

I think we have to try and get an understanding developed up front with whoever is going to partner Hemmings.  The same goes for the center back pairing and keeper.  We simply have to get a settled defence asap. I would rest Robertson for this one and bring in Byrne to partner Ness in the middle.  So almost the same as Revs team but with a 4-4-2 generally.

Hamilton

Kerr, Forster. McGhee, Marshall

McDaid. Ness, Byrne, Todd

Johnson, Hemmings

1 minute ago, Attilio said:

I think we have to try and get an understanding developed up front with whoever is going to partner Hemmings.  The same goes for the center back pairing and keeper.  We simply have to get a settled defence asap. I would rest Robertson for this one and bring in Byrne to partner Ness in the middle.  So almost the same as Revs team but with a 4-4-2 generally.

Hamilton

Kerr, Forster. McGhee, Marshall

McDaid. Ness, Byrne, Todd

Johnson, Hemmings

Attilio, I would have Nelson start alongside Hemmings and have a right go at them. 

Just now, Huggs66 said:

Attilio, I would have Nelson start alongside Hemmings and have a right go at them. 

Nice choice to have for a change and I wouldn't be fussed one way or the other tbh.  Quite apart from his finish for the goal, the short time he was on Nelson looked like he had a better understanding with Hemmings than Johnson did.  Or did our more pressing style at that time make it look that way.  Johnson worked hard the entire time he was on but by the time the ball got to him he was tightly marked.  I think we have got three great strikers, something we haven't had in many years.

Adblock Detected