Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Aberdeen Game

Wattie Rojas

Although following their last two games, it is more than likely, Aberdeen will come out fighting & thinking ... "This game against Dundee, is exactly the right kind of game, to get US, right back on track" ...

I prefer to think their confidence has taken a knock. And if we can continue, what seems our early progress, there is more than a reasonable opportunity for the DFC Lads, to do the business on the day. MON THE DEE:chaplin:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
52 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Although following their last two games, it is more than likely, Aberdeen will come out fighting & thinking ... "This game against Dundee, is exactly the right kind of game, to get US, right back on track" ...

I prefer to think their confidence has taken a knock. And if we can continue, what seems our early progress, there is more than a reasonable opportunity for the DFC Lads, to do the business on the day. MON THE DEE:chaplin:

This game is a chance to continue to develop our team. Agree that Aberdeen may be off the pace a bit for their european matches and they have Scott McKenna  unsettled by transfer rumours and Cosgrove supposedly suffering from a hamstring tweak, but we need to focus on our own players and not be bothering about apparent problems for Aberdeen. We need a very robust defensive performance and everyone playing at the top of their game. Don't want to see a gung ho attitude right from the start, we need to build the confidence of our players and IMO we should treat this game as though it was an important league game that we feel we can win if we play to our players strengths and don't change the shape of our team.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wattie Rojas said:

It would be a boost if Sam Cosgrove was still missing. They don't really have anyone as effective as him at what he does although they've got lots of other good players. 

I'd rather face Curtis main than him.

Definite boost for us if missing. Hopefully tore themselves out with hard game today then have to rock up to fortress dens. If we are going to beat the dons , this is the opportunity. Would be great for club and all of us if we could squeeze through 4-0 , hemmings (2). Johnstone(1) nelson (1)

• Funny 1

Tonight's result could have a significant bearing on our game. If they can turn their tie around against Rijeka they'll arrive at Dens in great spirits. If they lose three games on the spin for the first time since 2016 they could be deflated and there for the taking on Sunday.

39 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Tonight's result could have a significant bearing on our game. If they can turn their tie around against Rijeka they'll arrive at Dens in great spirits. If they lose three games on the spin for the first time since 2016 they could be deflated and there for the taking on Sunday.

Or desperate to win? I just want them run into ground so they’re knackered and some wee knocks. Then there to be swallowed by the Dee machine 

I agree there is no ideal outcome tonight. If they qualify they'll be buzzing. If they lose they'll be hurting and see us as the perfect opposition to take it out on.

All we can do is prepare well, perform on the day and hope it's enough to cause an upset.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I agree there is no ideal outcome tonight. If they qualify they'll be buzzing. If they lose they'll be hurting and see us as the perfect opposition to take it out on.

All we can do is prepare well, perform on the day and hope it's enough to cause an upset.

I think it's going to be a tough game however tonight pans out, one or two injuries aside, I can't really decide what the best scenario tonight would be. Obviously their main striker remaining on the sidelines would be a bonus and hopefully (but unlikely) they underestimate us.

2 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I think it's going to be a tough game however tonight pans out, one or two injuries aside, I can't really decide what the best scenario tonight would be. Obviously their main striker remaining on the sidelines would be a bonus and hopefully (but unlikely) they underestimate us.

Facing Aberdeen is always going to be a big challenge but I think if they lose for the third game on the bounce and fail to score for the third successive game it's going to pile the pressure on them as their season threatens to fall apart.

If we get stuck in and don't gift them a goal, I think it could be a difficult afternoon for the Sheep. They won't be at their fluid, confident best against us if tonight goes badly.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected