Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Recent Moderated Posts

TheDarkBlues

If you have had a post moderated recently and you are wondering why, some posts were hidden as precursor to them being moved to a new topic. This unfortunately was done in error and this will be corrected asap. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regarding some questions regarding our moderation and topics being hidden, again I apologise if you feel that this is selective, but that is not the case. We CANNOT read every single post created on the forum, there is just no way that we can do that and it would be unfair to expect us to be able to do that.

As I have said more times than I care to count, if you feel that a post breaks our community guidelines in any way, hit the report button in that post, contact a moderator or open a support ticket and let us know about it.

If you also feel that your post was removed unfairly or you wish a further explanation, read the Private Message/Email which was sent to you when your post/topic was hidden by one of our moderators. This will tell you everything you NEED to know why your post was removed and what you can do if you disagree with our decision.

As far as off-topic discussion goes, in all honesty this is a hard one to moderate and is basically down to the discretion of the moderator at that time. The issue with "off-topic" discussion is sometimes the discussion flows from one topic to the other naturally without force and I personally have no issues with this happening. We can and will split a topic into a new one if the need arises.

However, in other cases, some times a post is created for nothing more than disrupting the whole topic and will have virtually nothing what so ever to do with the on going topic, then, we will act if we are made aware of the situation.

Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Adblock Detected