Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Slow Website

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

In what way not loading properly on mobile?

If I go to the home page it looks fine but if I try to scroll down quickly it just kind of freezes and won't let you scroll very far. Have realised that if I can scroll really slowly I can see further down. Then if I went to scroll back to see the top of the page, it's not letting me do that.

I'm not seeing the problem on other sites so I'm guessing there is a server problem on the darkblues side.

17 minutes ago, Cobra said:

If I go to the home page it looks fine but if I try to scroll down quickly it just kind of freezes and won't let you scroll very far. Have realised that if I can scroll really slowly I can see further down. Then if I went to scroll back to see the top of the page, it's not letting me do that.

I'm not seeing the problem on other sites so I'm guessing there is a server problem on the darkblues side.

Cheers,

Had a few poeple now letting me know that there is an issue with slowness (especially on mobile phones).

I am looking into this right now.

Found the issue but I haven't found a fix for it right now.

However, if you are having issues with the forum, there is a temp solution. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the Themes link and select the DEfault theme. The site will look a little different but it should allow you guys to at least visit the forum.

5 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Found the issue but I haven't found a fix for it right now.

However, if you are having issues with the forum, there is a temp solution. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the Themes link and select the DEfault theme. The site will look a little different but it should allow you guys to at least visit the forum.

Works perfect on that version mate 

Adblocker Detected