Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Under 18s V Dundee Utd

Dondeh

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ever like getting beat by the mutants at any level. Looking at the big picture though I suppose what's important is do any of our players look like they are developing and capable of making the step up. No one will remember who won the U18's games or league (if there is one) this time next year.

11 hours ago, Attilio said:

Don't ever like getting beat by the mutants at any level. Looking at the big picture though I suppose what's important is do any of our players look like they are developing and capable of making the step up. No one will remember who won the U18's games or league (if there is one) this time next year.

I'm kinda guessing but is it not the case that we're deliberately playing younger kids at these levels to gain them valuable experience?. I'm sure our reserve side really struggled for results recently (think it was last season), after we'd watched the 20's vie for the title the year before. We've now got at least half a dozen of that reserve side playing first team football and not looking out of place either. 

Adblock Detected