Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Dundee 0 - 0 Ict (24th Aug 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

We're a new team and when the opposition get their tactics right we struggle.

I said before the season started that our aim has to be to just stay in touch in the opening months of the season until we've got our squad complete and built some understanding.

The next game is massive. With United flying out the traps we really need to hurt them.

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

We're a new team and when the opposition get their tactics right we struggle.

I said before the season started that our aim has to be to just stay in touch in the opening months of the season until we've got our squad complete and built some understanding.

The next game is massive. With United flying out the traps we really need to hurt them.

Agree with that. We need to stop Shankland, we stop him and we stop United. First goal is going to be massive. 

2 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Agree with that. We need to stop Shankland, we stop him and we stop United. First goal is going to be massive. 

If Shankland keeps doing what he is doing, then he will be away in January to a bigger club, either in the premier or down south.

Just now, eyeothedug said:

Not good enough for me. We should be easily beating ICT in the same way Utd did. Obviously miss Ness. Is he the player that makes us tick?

I’m sorry I’m going to bite. We’re you even at the game? Not sure how you can say not good enough if you weren’t. 

I have commented on being concerned by the lack of goals but not the performance cause I couldn’t make the game today so not fair to comment.  We are a new team and McPake is still sussing out his best 11/formation. He is getting it right defensively so hopefully  next few weeks we will get it right in the attacking third. But to come out with comments like not good enough and we should be beating them cause united did are imo ridiculous. 

6 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

Not good enough for me. We should be easily beating ICT in the same way Utd did. Obviously miss Ness. Is he the player that makes us tick?

We need a creative midfielder, someone who can open space or a pass for our front players. Sad to say, but we do not have that at the club right now and McGowan isn't the answer either.

We pushed Todd more central in the hope of creating chances but it never worked.

I think too many of our players had next week in mind and they forgot we had to play this game first.

Definitely miss Ness. I think the players we have needs either a 4 4 2 with 2 CM and 2 wingers or 4 2 3 1. We lack creativity when we try to squeeze as many CMs into the team like today. I don't think mcpake starts with the right formation/players on the park and ends up having to make subs really early. He's still learning so I'm not having a go, just an observation. 

Anyway, on to the Derby. They will be flying but if forster kicks shankland into dens road then we should have a chance. 

Mon the Dee!!!

Adblocker Detected