Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scunnered Beyond Belief

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I was raging last night but just need to move on to next game. Season just beginning - long long way to go with more set backs to come but jhopefully we can get on some kind of a run of picking up 3 points. But totally understand the way people are feeling. The score really didn’t reflect the game 

1 hour ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Might be an over reaction but I doubt I'll go to another game this season it's just not worth it anymore.

Your not enticed by Elgin or Alloa????

Im not going back to the dump, that’s a definite but Alloa will get me back in my seat, hope your recover too!

4 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Your not enticed by Elgin or Alloa????

Im not going back to the dump, that’s a definite but Alloa will get me back in my seat, hope your recover too!

You’re right about it being a dump feck knows what was growing the fair play stand

After a restless night's sleep I woke up with a major sair heid hoping it had all been a bad dream, I'm sure most Dees are experiencing the same post derby trauma today. As sore as it is I'll let the DABs have there fun for just now and get on with backing the D, there's a long way to go this season and the play off places is the aim and if we get a chance of challenging for the title that would be a bonus with this new squad.

In reality this was a cruel lesson to learn for our young rookie manager, who's not even got 10 competitive games under his belt yet but hopefully he learnt awful lot last night. He took a page right out of Hartleys management book in over estimating his squads ability for a Derby, the squad have only just been put together a few weeks ago and it's stability that's required not show voting, I get it he wanted to shut the DABs up with an all out attacking formation hoping we'd be the victors by a handful of goals but we're not at that point yet with this team and it would have been better to take the safer option of how we set up against Aberdeen which the team seems more equipped/comfortable playing. When we play Alloa and the likes yes go for it but the bigger teams need to be handled with care for just now.

I'm not getting into single out players on this post or moaning about decisions or luck as getting beat by four goals against anyone is unacceptable but I hope McPake has learnt a harsh lesson and never allows his team to be beat like that again.

He has a major problem with his midfield players. They are not strong enough, mentally and possibly physically. They need to get additions urgently. I have no confidence in Hamilton either. Not that he was at fault other than the first which looked from where I was  a right flap. We need an option for Cammy as well.

That was a sore  one but more than anything, while probably not (yet) for  me personally, it has set the clock ticking for  McPake with the support. He won't get away with too many of these. Afterwards in the boozer there were a lot of unhappy bears likening his appointment to that of McCann. His start to the season hasn't been great. 

I remember being texted the score after the last 6-2 game by the guy I sit next to at Dens. I was so furious that I texted back saying that's it, I've had it with this lot etc.

He reminds me of it every time I take my seat at a Dundee game.

We've still to play them three times and one hiding doesn't mean they have the league won. From memory,, we thumped St Mirren and Gretna in their promotion seasons and it didn;t mean we were better than them over the whole season.

United are still sh**e and we can still finish above them. Their ultimate failure this season will be all the sweeter after the start they've made.

Adblock Detected