Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Where Is Cobra?

Valentke

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
23 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

I don't blame him. A few ripped into him. I've met Cobra. Really nice guy and a die hard dee. He puts everything into this forum as he is so far from Dens. Few boys were a bit dickish to him because he is positive. A few weren't in that post tho. He will be back. 

I was involved in that debate and I can tell you that your interpretation couldn't be further from the truth. I disagreed with Cobra's view, we debated briefly and that was about it. I believe Cobra has taken some time out as I have in the past. The forum can be hard work at times with different views and opinions and very often people will rub each other up the wrong way. It's nothing malicious and just part and parcel of football message boards. I personally hope to see him posting again soon. 

5 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I was involved in that debate and I can tell you that your interpretation couldn't be further from the truth. I disagreed with Cobra's view, we debated briefly and that was about it. I believe Cobra has taken some time out as I have in the past. The forum can be hard work at times with different views and opinions and very often people will rub each other up the wrong way. It's nothing malicious and just part and parcel of football message boards. I personally hope to see him posting again soon. 

Did you read my post? I said a few did. Didn't say you did. Rather you didn't tell me how I interpret things. I read it and it is what it is. 

Just now, Derry Drummer said:

Did you read my post? I said a few did. Didn't say you did. Rather you didn't tell me how I interpret things. I read it and it is what it is. 

Well there were 3 people involved, one of whom was Cobra. I was also one of the 3. Cobra, rightly or wrongly, told me and the other guy what he though and left the discussion. If you've read something different then my original point stands. You're interpretation has done nothing to heal any potential rift imo.

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Well there were 3 people involved, one of whom was Cobra. I was also one of the 3. Cobra, rightly or wrongly, told me and the other guy what he though and left the discussion. If you've read something different then my original point stands. You're interpretation has done nothing to heal any potential rift imo.

Maybe someone has you on ignore... 

Hope Cobra is back soon. 

Cheers Rev 

Adblock Detected