Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Davies Is Away.

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

A disgrace as far as I'm concerned .

By all accounts comes in on a very decent wage , gets injured ( obviously not his fault ) but due to the length of his deal could have easily made up for lost time and made a contribution this season and given his contribution since signing you would have thought there would have been some level of desire to do just that .

Instead he uses the club to cover his wages while he's out of action all this time  and then as soon as he's actually  fit enough to finally play he  decides he doesn't fancy it here after all and that its time he moves on.. I'm wondering why he decided to wait all this time during his rehab before deciding he actually didn't want to be here anymore? I wonder Why didn't he decided that months ago when he was being paid for doing nothing ?? 

Don't let the door hit your a**e on the way out ! 

11 hours ago, DBDU said:

A disgrace as far as I'm concerned .

By all accounts comes in on a very decent wage , gets injured ( obviously not his fault ) but due to the length of his deal could have easily made up for lost time and made a contribution this season and given his contribution since signing you would have thought there would have been some level of desire to do just that .

Instead he uses the club to cover his wages while he's out of action all this time  and then as soon as he's actually  fit enough to finally play he  decides he doesn't fancy it here after all and that its time he moves on.. I'm wondering why he decided to wait all this time during his rehab before deciding he actually didn't want to be here anymore? I wonder Why didn't he decided that months ago when he was being paid for doing nothing ?? 

Don't let the door hit your a**e on the way out ! 

Let's be honest, putting everything aside how many of us would tell our employer we were leaving whilst we were on the sick and being paid?  

5 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

How many of us could go on the sick and tell our employer we are unable to work but openly flaunt and sell a second income? 

You'd be surprised - I worked in Human Resources for 20+ years and came across a good few employees on long-term sick who were able to do 2nd jobs as the fitness levels/requirements of the 2nd job were different.  

Adblocker Detected