Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Elgin On Sunday

Wattie Rojas

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, Iain T Campbell said:

I think McGowan, Meekings, and Nelson deserve a start. Robertson has to come back. I think Ferris could be given a try as well, not because I think Hamilton was responsible for any of the goals on Friday. We should go 4-5-1 simply because we seem to be more comfortable with it.

Robertson and young mcpake are both away with scotland u19s 

Might not work but I’d try all three strikers together in a 4-3-3 and see if they can work together...

Ferrie (just to give him game time)

Kerr, Forster, Meekings, Mackie (again to give him game time)

Ness, Fin, Byrne

Nelson, Hemmings, Johnston 

It is an opportunity now to start playing a steady 11 now that we know "what we have" after the window closing.

would like to see out strongest 11 and shaped on the basis of what we need for the 3 points against Alloa, no disrepect intended to either Elgin or Alloa, however showing our hand early should not make a difference based on the quality that we have.

It goes without saying that both these sides will work their socks off and if we are not prepared to match the work ethic they could be the proverbial banana skin.  

Time to start seeing a settled side that can build understanding and confidence with a couple of positive results.

Adblocker Detected