Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Four Managers

Spiritof62

We are on our fourth manager in as many seasons and our progress todate is next to zero.

Hartley, McCann, McIntyre and now McPake are all so called professional football managers with the necessary badges required to ply their trade.

How can it be that the post of manager of Dundee Football Club seems beyond their capabilities?

Each incumbent has imo made the same mistakes with signing injury prone players, lack of teamwork, bizarre line ups and stupid tactics.

Enough is enough for me, until I see signs that the management and players are giving their all for us the long suffering fans, I won’t be back.

• Like 3

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
22 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

We are on our fourth manager in as many seasons and our progress todate is next to zero.

Hartley, McCann, McIntyre and now McPake are all so called professional football managers with the necessary badges required to ply their trade.

How can it be that the post of manager of Dundee Football Club seems beyond their capabilities?

Each incumbent has imo made the same mistakes with signing injury prone players, lack of teamwork, bizarre line ups and stupid tactics.

Enough is enough for me, until I see signs that the management and players are giving their all for us the long suffering fans, I won’t be back.

Our progress has been negative...

The most worrying thing of the last few days for me was the interview in the courier on Friday where James appears to say he questioned post derby if Robertson and McGowan should have started but on reflection as they would not have been winning headers in our box then “no”. 

Id have hoped he would have reflected that they wouldn’t have had the space and time to put the crosses in/ get into such offensive areas if he had picked a different team and or formation. It was his chance to say I got it wrong but instead it read as if he believes he got it right and the players got it wrong.

Still early days but you don’t get long in football.....us supporters can influence how long and he needs to be given more time than some seem to be prepared to give. 

Adblock Detected