The Dark Blues
UWTB1893

News: McPake Blasts His Flops As Dundee Crumble Out of the Tunnock's Cup

Rate this topic

Agree with this … terrible outcome … some of these players seem to think they are too good for this level and only need to pitch up to pick up their wage … I would change as much of the midfield as I could and sure as hell bring Johnson back.  Every time I watch the game I get more annoyed ….

• Like 1

While I applaud JmP for taking this attitude it's not at some press conference he should be taking it, it's in the dressing room before the match. IMO (and I'll say it till I'm blue in the face) his primary job is to put a commited team on the park.

McPake has just released his reaction to the Alloa result but obviously he's keen to hold it back until the match has actually been played.

“Losing at home to Alloa is not something I can accept and I've told the boys that.

“We picked a strong team and I asked for a reaction but unfortunately we weren't good enough on the day.

I'll sit down with the lads and tell them some home truths and you can rest assured that we'll do everything in our power to ensure we deliver a performance against Morton.

• Funny 3

23 minutes ago, Cobra said:

McPake has just released his reaction to the Alloa result but obviously he's keen to hold it back until the match has actually been played.

“Losing at home to Alloa is not something I can accept and I've told the boys that.

“We picked a strong team and I asked for a reaction but unfortunately we weren't good enough on the day.

I'll sit down with the lads and tell them some home truths and you can rest assured that we'll do everything in our power to ensure we deliver a performance against Morton.

Cobra ... You're a bit o' a Cheeky Devil" are ye no?

If we didnae hae a wee laugh we'd awe be greetin.

They do say...It is the hope that kills you.

Between this Club of Ours, & Our Scottish

Team, any hope eh had is diminishing fast.

Looks like I've got a Long Happy Life ahead.

I heard some players have an appearance bonus in their contract, some a considerable amount. 

Dropping them will send out a message that only 💯% effort is acceptable.

7 hours ago, Dee Forever said:

Can we maybe get the Kosovo manager to do the team talks.

Now that was an interesting press conference! 😁  Can't find a link to the video, unfortunately.