The Dark Blues
Cobra

My Season Ticket

Rate this topic

36 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Anyone willing to take it off my hands? Two requirements 1. you live locally but can't afford to attend games for whatever reason and 2. you don't boo the team before the final whistle.

I work most weekends and that's just the way it is, so all I can do is make a token gesture to the club. 

Fantastic gesture mate, both to the club and whoever is lucky enough to get their hands on your ST.

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Fantastic gesture mate, both to the club and whoever is lucky enough to get their hands on your ST.

Thanks Rev. I'm not looking for praise but I know what it's like to have bailiffs at the door. Life is not easy and I don't want my season ticket sitting by my computer when it might be able to make someone a wee bit happier.

Fantastic Gesture Cobra :)

9 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Fantastic gesture cobra! A true Dundee supporter 💙

Thanks Wearedarkblue87. It felt good when the postie delivered my season ticket but it's the Dees who bought season tickets every season over the last 25 years who deserve praise. They are the reason we still have a club to support.

13 minutes ago, Densderry75 said:

I take my DFC tammy off to you Cobra.  Brilliant gesture from a Dee that truly loves his club. 

Nice comment mate. Thanks.

Don't really want to be praised though. My mum has run after my unappreciative gran for God knows how long (even though she lives on the other side of the country). I get overpaid to write headlines.

My love of DFC is no different to anyone else on here I imagine. I'm just fortunate that I have more disposable income than most. Does that make me a better person? I don't think so.

We all do what we can.

Can only echo the sentiments posted, fantastic gesture. Maybe ask the club ( @Verity ) if there is anything/body they could help with this?

Edited by WeighorstsWang

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

Don't really want to be praised though. My mum has run after my unappreciative gran for God knows how long (even though she lives on the other side of the country). I get overpaid to write headlines.

My love of DFC is no different to anyone else on here I imagine. I'm just fortunate that I have more disposable income than most. Does that make me a better person? I don't think so.

We all do what we can.

The point is Cobra that not everyone does, which is why so many people are rightly highlighting what a fantastic gesture it is. More power to you mate! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cobra said:

Anyone willing to take it off my hands? Two requirements 1. you live locally but can't afford to attend games for whatever reason and 2. you don't boo the team before the final whistle.

I work most weekends and that's just the way it is, so all I can do is make a token gesture to the club. 

As other have echoed a great gesture from one of the good guys. 

Ps make sure you get them to sign some form of waiver that they can’t sue you for the misery you are about to inflict on some poor b*****d 😂🤪.

• Funny 2

I mind my granddad took me to down the bandstand and told me to look after the family and the team. Seemed a strange thing to say but I think he was saying I should support my family and DFC in any way I could.

• Star Post 2

8 hours ago, Cobra said:

Don't really want to be praised though

Dinnae you be telling us, you dinnae want tae  be praised ... WE ON THE FORUM DECIDE WHA TAE PRAISE FELLA ... (You take care now freend)