Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Man of the Match: Alloa Ath (Home, 16th Sept 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Who was your man of the match against Alloa Athletic?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Marshall for me edging Robertson and mcpake.. 

Looked the most solid out of the defenders for me today and a threat going forward too, few decent deliveries second half. 

Roberston has unbelievable in game intelligence and will get even better as the season progresses, exciting times as far as he’s concerned. Mcpake was good too, very direct at all times facing up the fullback constantly which defenders hate to play against, looks a very good acquisition to me. 

6 minutes ago, 8utters said:

Robertson got my vote.

What a difference he makes. Pulls all the strings and settles us down.

No coincidence that he returns and we win.

First name on the team sheet for me, regardless of his youth.

Let's enjoy him while we can because he's destined for the very top IMO.

Forget he's only a kid. Never seen a player so confident with both feet. Astonishing. 

2 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

Forget he's only a kid. Never seen a player so confident with both feet. Astonishing. 

He's a joy to watch. Never flustered. He actually gave the ball away today and instantly won it back. Just incredible.

If he's playing it's worth the ticket price, he's that good to watch.

Just now, Blue4evr said:

Agreed.  But a bit concerning to rely on a 16 and 17 year old?. And with Hemmings and Nelson on the bench.

But. If it means 3 points week on week  - I'm in.

I could have given it to any of the above but decided on Johnson ... took his goal well and worked hard all game... holds the ball well.  Who wasn't man of the match ... thought Todd was well off the pace, stupid foul right at the could have cost us.   But I would buy Hamilton a drink not just for two fantastic saves but also some important punches late on .. agree that Marshall is very accomplished and young lad was exceptional at times

Adblocker Detected