Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Morton (Morten) V Dundee.

Reverend Lovejoy

Going to be a tough game this weekend. Morton, the league's third highest goalscorers, will be out to atone for Saturday's defeat to QOS. Whilst Morton are the third highest goalscorers they're also the team who've conceded the most. Only 5 teams have scored less than Dundee and only 2 teams have conceded more. I looks like Saturday could be a high scoring game. 

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
51 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

Can you please help Young man, will Morton have this game available on Saturday live, for folks outside the UK, or could someone attach, a live stream for this Saturday ,many thanks.

I looked at the Morton website and did not see any details of live coverage. They do have a YouTube Channel so they must film the games. Perhaps DeeTV can cover this for those of us that are unable to go to the game. Please, Pretty Please

36 minutes ago, GordonDee said:

I looked at the Morton website and did not see any details of live coverage. They do have a YouTube Channel so they must film the games. Perhaps DeeTV can cover this for those of us that are unable to go to the game. Please, Pretty Please

Is your expat deal only for the home games, or does it say you're supposed to get the away games live as well?

I can't see the terms for expats, only the UK options, so it must be 'filtered' out when we login.

The quality of the DeeTV video was fairly grim v Alloa....compared to the other highlights posted on the match aftermath topic, not sure if that was recorded by Alloa or the SPFL, but it was zoomed in a good bit further, and had replays. This is a recurring theme, and I'm getting kinds fed up with it....a new camera with better panning/zooming facilities isn't too big an investment to expect.

The microphones for the post-match interviews seem to be 'failing' as well, very unclear audio....seems too easily affected by any wind noise.

Adblocker Detected