Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Do They Just Make Up Nonsense About Us?

Derry Drummer

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38248847

What is this about. Seriously, they are top of the league and flying and they make up crap like this. 

I recieved a txt about this last night and  posted it on here but thought better of it and asked it to be removed.

However, today a boy in my work has said it's true.He has a very good source and to be fair has been 100% anytime hes told me something, hes heard Cammy Kerr & hemmings were scrapping.

10 minutes ago, teddydfc62 said:

I recieved a txt about this last night and  posted it on here but thought better of it and asked it to be removed.

However, today a boy in my work has said it's true.He has a very good source and to be fair has been 100% anytime hes told me something, hes heard Cammy Kerr & hemmings were scrapping.

Eh I heard today from a boy in work that hemmings went right through cammy in a tackle and mcpake and cammy wasn’t happy about it.. could be a load of sh**e but..

tbh I’m sure training ground “fights” are normal amongst heated high tempo training sessions.. so not gonna read too much into this just yet.. hopefully if true we’re even more fire up on Saturday to get the win we need! 

Edited by Derrygunner

6 minutes ago, Derrygunner said:

Eh I heard today from a boy in work that hemmings went right through cammy in a tackle and mcpake and cammy wasn’t happy about it.. could be a load of sh**e but..

tbh I’m sure training ground “fights” are normal amongst heated high tempo training sessions.. so not gonna read too much into this just yet.. hopefully if true we’re even more fire up on Saturday to get the win we need! 

Yeah doesnt bother me either, happens at every level and shows they've got passion. However I heard training was cancelled after half an hour as Mcpake couldn't get a lid on it .Again, it could be a load or rubbish,but this guy has always got everything spot on so far when it comes to anything Dundee and the dabs

Two players in a scrap - so manager cancels training for the entire squad rather than telling the pair of them them to get it sorted between them.

Honestly folks take a step back and try to apply some common sense to things. And ignore most of the pish the obsessed, inbred, banjo strumming mob on DAB Mad spout.

Remember too these people support a club that tries to guarantee big crowds by handing out free tickets to random kids at random schools along with an adult one in an attempt to tempt their mums along for a knitting session.

My grandson came home yesterday with two of these, they are highly unlikely to be used; in fact they're likely to be burnt when my son gets home and sees them. I've photographed the adult one. They even have the absolute hard neck to put 'thank you for your purchase' on it.

Ticket .jpg

Edited by Prince Buster

Adblock Detected