Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Our Best Line Up

eyeothedug

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
16 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

With the arrival of Dorrans, how will we set up?

4 4 2 diamond?

Hamilton

Kerr  Forster McGee Marshall

Ness

Byrne  Robertson

Dorrans

Nelson Hemmings/Johnson

Or

4 2 3 1

Hamilton

Ness  Robertson/Byrne

McDaid  Dorrans  Todd/McPake

Hemmings

2nd line up all day long. We need a flat back 4 and 2 holding midfielders imo. 

Edited by ThelegendthatisBeto

2 hours ago, eyeothedug said:

With the arrival of Dorrans, how will we set up?

4 4 2 diamond?

Hamilton

Ness

Byrne  Robertson

Dorrans

Nelson Hemmings/Johnson

Or

4 2 3 1

Hamilton

Ness  Robertson/Byrne

McDaid  Dorrans  Todd/McPake

Hemmings

Ness is struggling and it remains to be seen whether Dorrans is fit enough to start. I think we'll maybe go with last week's starting 11 and a particularly strong bench of Ferrie, Mackie, Ness, Todd, Dorrans, Nelson & Hemmings.

4 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Ness is struggling and it remains to be seen whether Dorrans is fit enough to start. I think we'll maybe go with last week's starting 11 and a particularly strong bench of Ferrie, Mackie, Ness, Todd, Dorrans, Nelson & Hemmings.

Yes agree. I didn't mean for today, just meant our best 'potential' line up. 

OK I'll take the flak. We keep picking the same players and getting the same performances and results, no-one can doubt Cammy and Gowsers commitment, but I believe its time for a change. McGhee to right back, Dorrans replacing McGowan. Too many passes in games go to these two and McGowan in particular slows things down, Cammy can't cross. Good squad players, but not first team picks. I am not saying everything is their fault but we need a change and we need it now.  

Problem  fir me is taking Jordan McGhee  from the middle weakens us badly IMO - Meekings looked miles off pace v  pars and McGhee seems to cover Forster numerous times each game. But Cammys head has gone just now and maybe he needs taken out. Read an interview with McGee and said he scored 4 goals in a few months at Falkirk from RB so could be a plus . think Dorrans  will take weeks to settle in and get fit along with Ness 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Dee said:

Problem  fir me is taking Jordan McGhee  from the middle weakens us badly IMO - Meekings looked miles off pace v  pars and McGhee seems to cover Forster numerous times each game. But Cammys head has gone just now and maybe he needs taken out. Read an interview with McGee and said he scored 4 goals in a few months at Falkirk from RB so could be a plus . think Dorrans  will take weeks to settle in and get fit along with Ness 

Yes agree. Cammy seems to be off it. 

26 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

Yes agree. Cammy seems to be off it. 

I think he needs to be rested, gave away a ridiculous foul today which lead to their goal. Not the firs time this season. I like Cammy, he has a fantastic engine but he's struggling just now. McGhee can certainly play RB but the Meekings/Forster combination gives me the fear

Adblock Detected