The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Cobra

Kamara

Rate this topic

Must be an imposter wearing a GK mask - surely not the same guy who would never shoot and had an elastic band that stopped him entering the last 30 yards! 

We had countless threads on here arguing about Kamara's unwillingness to take a shot and then he takes 4 minutes to fire Rangers ahead against us and then tonight he takes five minutes to fire Rangers into the last four. Baffling.

10 hours ago, Valentke said:

Must be an imposter wearing a GK mask - surely not the same guy who would never shoot and had an elastic band that stopped him entering the last 30 yards! 

I still think that 'elastic band' was attached to a certain manager's mouth. 

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Cobra said:

We had countless threads on here arguing about Kamara's unwillingness to take a shot and then he takes 4 minutes to fire Rangers ahead against us and then tonight he takes five minutes to fire Rangers into the last four. Baffling.

Agree so frustrating. It had to be an instruction rather than an unwillingness. So often he’d get into a good position then retreat. The dummies he’d throw in his own half could’ve done some damage further forward. 

Good to see him refinding his form as his last few games im told were not as good as last season’s performances.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Agree so frustrating. It had to be an instruction rather than an unwillingness. So often he’d get into a good position then retreat. The dummies he’d throw in his own half could’ve done some damage further forward. 

Good to see him refinding his form as his last few games im told were not as good as last season’s performances.

I think he was always trying to look for someone else in a danger area and was quite selfless that way so maybe some of the grief he got was a bit harsh as he was just trying to make a sensible move and pick the better statistical route. In his time here, I only really remember him actually being presented with one perfect chance to score himself at home to Hamilton where he choose to put it across goal (Miller I think put it away).

Different universe coming from the Arsenal academy playing around technical players with a real emphasis on playing possession to the world of Scottish football.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

5 hours ago, harry94 said:

I think he was always trying to look for someone else in a danger area and was quite selfless that way so maybe some of the grief he got was a bit harsh as he was just trying to make a sensible move and pick the better statistical route. In his time here, I only really remember him actually being presented with one perfect chance to score himself at home to Hamilton where he choose to put it across goal (Miller I think put it away).

Different universe coming from the Arsenal academy playing around technical players with a real emphasis on playing possession to the world of Scottish football.

I know he was told never to get ahead of the ball in the opposition half so my assumption is that it was far more programmed a decision than you think for him to always pass when the better or at least comparable option was for him to be more offensive. If he goes on a goal spree now then we can be sure 😂

• Like 1

Kamara is the best player to play for Dundee in 10 years. He will go far. 

16 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

Kamara is the best player to play for Dundee in 10 years. He will go far. 

Who could have been used by McIntyre to help us keep up last season. But like the previous managers, they let their personal feeling get in the way of team selections and transfers.

Finland just need to beat Liechtenstein at home next month to reach a major tournament for the first time.

They should probably thank Dundee because we gave Kamara first team football and he's been a key part of their team ever since.