Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Qos 1 - 1 Dundee (Away, 27th Sept 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Miles off. So, so disappointing. 

No point dressing that up as anything other than it was. Two utterly woeful teams blootering the ball about the park in the hope of finding a team mate. The pitch is woeful but we couldn't even weight a pass. No one in midfield making runs, Hemmings utterly isolated - he looked more like a lone frontman tonight than when we've gone with 451. 

Pass marks? Jack Hamilton. Sad to say that that's about it.

I'm right behind giving McPake time but he's going to at least have to start looking like he knows what his best team or formation is very soon or the whole season is just going to slip away into nothingness. 

We were so boring that I honestly had to stop myself channel hopping with about 10 minutes to go. Kudos to anyone who travelled down there and paid to watch that.

Adblock Detected