Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Mid Table Mediocrity

Napper

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Napper said:

I would have welcomed it last year.. not so happy this year..maybe too soon to judge, but the players we have should be better than this..

Would you settle for 4th place?

I think I said I would, at the start of the LC, expecting yet another '75% new' team, with new management/coaches, to take half a season to be at their best. Even if we get into the playoffs, I wasn't convinced we'd be ready to go up & stay up. 

I'm certainly not seeing any reason to be more optimistic.

5 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Would you settle for 4th place?

I think I said I would, at the start of the LC, expecting yet another '75% new' team, with new management/coaches, to take half a season to be at their best. Even if we get into the playoffs, I wasn't convinced we'd be ready to go up & stay up. 

I'm certainly not seeing any reason to be more optimistic.

At this moment I would settle for play off place 

Anybody that runs at our team causes panic in our ranks.

Imo we were lucky tonight, to repeat myself the coaching and teamwork just isn’t there.

Its depressing to think we won’t be anywhere near the promotion spots.

By the way you know your pish when Holty walks through the game and El Bak stretches your defence.

10 minutes ago, gblue said:

The thing is United are not that good and will be found out in games to come, but not by us I am afraid 😟 

Ayr's manager and ICT's chairman both walked away this week. Neither are going to be able to challenge for the title this season IMO so United, as mediocre as they are, could stroll to the title.

Adblock Detected