The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
cassdfc

Dundee V Arbroath Tickets

Rate this topic

I have 2 adult stand complimentary tickets courtesy of a Dee Promotion win, no use to me i'll be in the Coxy as usual so if anyone wants them get in touch.

• Like 5

Found a couple of lapsed season ticket holders to take them them.

• Like 2

Think I'll have tickets for Main Stand going spare for this one too, 1 Adult & 2 kids, I'll post for definite later.

• Like 2

On 02/10/2019 at 08:53, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Think I'll have tickets for Main Stand going spare for this one too, 1 Adult & 2 kids, I'll post for definite later.

Do you still have the spare tickets? 

On 05/10/2019 at 12:15, Andy747k said:

Do you still have the spare tickets? 

sh*t sorry mate, I was moving house on Friday plus working nights too, I had 4 hrs sleep between Thursday at 7am and Saturday at 7am, I had no wi-fi, my phone battery died and I completely forgot about the tickets as I hadn't been online. Ended up going to the game with the father-in-law (who gets in free) and the tickets went unused. To be honest I never get any interest in free tickets when I've offered them in the past and didn't really think that anyone would be interested this time.

54 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

sh*t sorry mate, I was moving house on Friday plus working nights too, I had 4 hrs sleep between Thursday at 7am and Saturday at 7am, I had no wi-fi, my phone battery died and I completely forgot about the tickets as I hadn't been online. Ended up going to the game with the father-in-law (who gets in free) and the tickets went unused. To be honest I never get any interest in free tickets when I've offered them in the past and didn't really think that anyone would be interested this time.

🙄excuses excuses 😉

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Mair excuses than Donald Trump...braw tale tho!

• Like 1

Completely forgot lads, had plenty on my plate. Sorry.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Completely forgot lads, had plenty on my plate. Sorry.

Life happens mate. Loads of lads wouldn't have thought of offering in the first place. 

• Like 2

Maybe no loads of time, but have seen "free tickets" on offer here, which is definitely thoughtful, generous gesture, by the giver.

(No sure if most of these offers are taken up. But it might be some fans (wrongly) feel it might make them feel like a charity case)

Maybe better offering them for a box of chocs or flowers for the wife/partner. Or Forum Donation, or even flowers for Admin John :wub: