Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Dundee 1 - 3 Partick Thistle (Home, 19th Oct 2019)

TheDarkBlues

3 minutes ago, nemsadzDEE said:

Jimmy Mac signing Todd on a pre contract didn't help matters, he doesn't look good enough to me and the fact that a left back is playing ahead of him shows that JMP agrees.

Wouldn't trust mcpake judgement on anything.

• Like 2

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Bobby123 said:

Putting on a 16 year old and 17 year old to close a game out/off your f***** head to do that.

I think he had recruited reasonably well but that was disastrous today.

I think more especially when they were starting to get through us more after their changes. Madness on his part to weaken his midfield so much. 

• Like 2

JM must find a formation that includes Johnson and another striker either Nelson or Hemmings.

He must also stop trying trying to be too clever by half, his subs were so stupid they were laughable.

From what I’ve seen so far the coaches are second rate, they are not taking this team anywhere except the middle or bottom of the league.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Huggs66 said:

Dear Pupil McP.

1) Meekings With Foster - Disaster, how many times do you need to be told this.

2) Mackie - Piss Poor, Failed against Elgin, Didn't Excel Against Arbroath

3) 2 Boys for 2 Vastly Experienced Players in a tight game. DUH !!!!

4) Johnson & Nelson "Bench warmers 2 games on the trot against a misfiring Hemmings, Failing to TRY and kill the game off.

Meekings has had plenty of chances to impress us and for me he hasn't lived up to the hype once. What's more worrying is when he's paired with Foster he plays even worse. I'm never happy when I see his name in the team sheet.

• Star Post 6

3 minutes ago, DeeVinci said:

Meekings has had plenty of chances to impress us and for me he hasn't lived up to the hype once. What's more worrying is when he's paired with Foster he plays even worse. I'm never happy when I see his name in the team sheet.

Agree, move McGee back to centre and get a new RB as Cammy isn't the answer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

JM must find a formation that includes Johnson and another striker either Nelson or Hemmings.

He must also stop trying trying to be too clever by half, his subs were so stupid they were laughable.

From what I’ve seen so far the coaches are second rate, they are not taking this team anywhere except the middle or bottom of the league.

What the hell is Jimmy Nicholl doing?

2 hours ago, nemsadzDEE said:

Absolutely raging after that! First half we looked comfortable, created a lot of chances and were unlucky not to score more than 1. Partick changed it at half times and were the better team from kick off and looked like a different team.

McPakes subs lost us that game, we should have brought on Neilson or Johnson and went for a 2nd as we just invited Partick to attack our dodgy defence. 

We have  a good squad on paper and a proper manager would have us competing for the league but mid table is the best we can hope for if we stick with McPake. I really hope he can turn around but just don't see it.

The game was won in the dugouts, McColl won the game for them but McPake certainly helped.

Yes 1 goal is never enough should have gone for the 2nd and 3rd. So stupid.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

Yes, well done James McPake...

All McPakes weaknesses are a perfect storm for failure.

He’s yet another Dundee manager that can’t put fire in his teams belly, negative formations, poor subbies and zero tactical knowledge.

Edited by Spiritof62
  • Like 1

Adblock Detected