Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Dundee 2 - 0 Arbroath (05 Oct 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

First half, we were playing the same old slow passing at the back and the fans were letting the players know that they weren't happy about.

Then we starting being a lot more direct in our play and moving the ball faster up the pitch, and what a difference that makes.

Two great goals from McDaid today.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

First half, we were playing the same old slow passing at the back and the fans were letting the players know that they weren't happy about.

Then we starting being a lot more direct in our play and moving the ball faster up the pitch, and what a difference that makes.

Two great goals from McDaid today.

It's such a no brainer to be more direct and move the ball forward, faster...I don't understand why managers don't get teams playing like that all the time. Unless you are sitting on a big lead of course.

I was a wee bit worried in the first 30 minutes or so but the game changed from that point. Still think there's a bit missing and Mackie isn't the answer out wide but we got the win and were relatively comfortable, I like McDaid trying to make things happen and McGhee being able to play a bit of football out wide was a massive help.

This month will determine whether we're back in serious contention IMO.

33 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Great 3 points against the league’s surprise package. Well done Dundee. Well done to the management team. Questionable line-up worked

As soon as I read on the "pre match forum" the endless, "over the top" cricisms of JNP's line-up, eh jist kent a win for DFC was on the cards today ;)

Some Days Oor James has just nae respect for us Forum Experts ... It's jist as weel he got lucky the day:chaplin:

19 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I was a wee bit worried in the first 30 minutes or so but the game changed from that point. Still think there's a bit missing and Mackie isn't the answer out wide but we got the win and were relatively comfortable, I like McDaid trying to make things happen and McGhee being able to play a bit of football out wide was a massive help.

This month will determine whether we're back in serious contention IMO.

So Cammy on bench was a good move I take it. McDaid MoM? 

Adblocker Detected