The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TDB Staff

NEWS: Former Dundee defender Caulker says he’s ready for Scotland call-up

1 hour ago, TDB Staff said:

Former Dundee defender Steven Caulker has told the Scotland management team he is ready to commit to Steve Clarke’s cause.

Magnanimous of him...He can F---- right off.

Cannae get a game for Alayanspor in Turkey ffs!

37 minutes ago, Budgem said:

Cannae get a game for Alayanspor in Turkey ffs!

He's been ever present this season I believe and they sit top of the league.

They'd beat any side in Scotland with relative ease IMO. Turkish league is a a much higher level than our set-up.

Just now, harry94 said:

He's been ever present this season I believe and they sit top of the league.

They'd beat any side in Scotland with relative ease IMO. Turkish league is a a much higher level than our set-up.

Hmm. Not disbelieving you H but my info says otherwise.  He definitely didn't play against Besiktas as my mate was there watching and they got pumped 2-0!?

50 minutes ago, Budgem said:

Hmm. Not disbelieving you H but my info says otherwise.  He definitely didn't play against Besiktas as my mate was there watching and they got pumped 2-0!?

My mistake, Transfermarkt didn't have the weekend included when I checked but he did definitely start every league game of the season before that (6 games up to the weekend and the last 7 of the season before).

They are doing well with Pappis Cisse ex Newcastle up front and on form. They aren't projected to last all season but will be some achievement if they keep up at that end. Winner goes straight into Champions League group stage and second place has one qualifier.

• Like 1

Just now, harry94 said:

My mistake, Transfermarkt didn't have the weekend included when I checked but he did definitely start every league game of the season before that (6 games up to the weekend and the last 7 of the season before).

They are doing well with Pappis Cisse ex Newcastle up front and on form. They aren't projected to last all season but will be some achievement if they keep up at that end. Winner goes straight into Champions League group stage and second place has one qualifier.

No worries Harry. Just glad to see he's at least involved in some and perhaps put his demons behind him.