Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Russia V. Scotland

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
14 hours ago, blueboy said:

We're minnows and no mistake. 

Exactly 10 years ago Scotland were ranked 30th in the world and Belgium were ranked 68th. Who knows where we'll be in 5 or 10 years. We're pretty sh*t just now but I'm sure we'll return to the 20s at some point.

It only took Denmark three years to go from 50th to top 10. If we get a good group of players together under the right manager I don't see why we can't go on a run and reach a major tournament. We're not the Faroes and destined to be sh*t forever.

4 hours ago, Barryboy said:

To Dens?

Jings Barry .... Are you trying to start anither 3-way fight ... Wi' McPake, Ross & Clarke? (Strachan will hud the jeckets) :explode:

McCann sends his apologies. He'd like to enter the fray. But he's fairt tae leave his hoose. In case his wife locks him oot:chaplin:

Mr J. Nelms says..."Its nothing tae dae wi' me ... And jist when eh thoct, things were starting to get better for me & DFC" :tears:

Thing is Cobra I don't care what Scotland do. I hate it when we get carried away with the odd good result. All this tartan joke stuff too. Tartan Army, See You Jimmy hats... Make me cringe!  Not the fans but Tartan Army as an expression. 

Edited by blueboy

47 minutes ago, blueboy said:

Thing is Cobra I don't care what Scotland do. I hate it when we get carried away with the odd good result. All this tartan joke stuff too. Tartan Army, See You Jimmy hats... Make me cringe!  Not the fans but Tartan Army as an expression. 

I kind of feel the same blueboy. I remember working during World Cup 98 and going to meet pals for a bevvy, which was good. Also I'd like the chance to travel to a tournament but generally speaking I'm only really concerned about Dundee's games.

Adblock Detected