Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Finn Not In U19 Scotland Squad?

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Playing Germany tomorrow live on BBC Scot. It appears he is not in the squad after apparently excelling as a sub in last friendly. Rested or injured or out of favour? Anyone know? McPake is still in squad.

He'll maybe make the next under 18s squad. 

I'm not that bothered that he's not in the squad, there is a real danger that because of the rate of his development Finn will be overplayed this season, there will be plenty full caps in Finn's future if he keeps progressing the way he is.

We need him more than Scotland do, I would rather he was fresh for the Partick game instead of being part of the U19 team against Germany.

Just like to say ... As I have not enjoyed too much in the way of the recent TV Offerings (in the way of Scottish football & rugby games) I enjoyed watching this game. Found it refreshing. A good first half. But it was the second half, that I thought the Scottish Players were quite exceptional ... Skilled, very fit, & gave their all. Against what should have been a Strong German Team ... But although starting well, it turned out to be a team that was looking totally demoralised with every passing minute. And a team that was certainly not adverse to putting in some very questionable tackles Well done Scotland (Players, manager, coaches)

Better watch myself, eh felt a wee bit pride last night ;)

Adblocker Detected