The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
rossbatchelor9

Match Aftermath: Dundee 1 - 14 100 Kids (15 Oct 2019)

Rate this topic

Rough day for the Dees, got destroyed by the team of 100 kids. McPake has to have some concern about this one-sided result, especially considering we used 11 substitutions at half time and it did nothing. Should be looking to sign some of them up in January, every time they passed the ball they found a teammate.

• Like 2

Absolutely shocking referee. Dee goalie was surrounded by twenty kids and couldn't move in case he killed one of them. Well Done to club for getting the game played, and obviously enjoyed by the kids.

McCall and  Partick Thistle will be rubbing their hands at the thought of facing us after that result.

Total shocker, and you just know that @J_Kitamirike will be on soon to call for the managers, players and staff's heads for that result!

Quick question, was Fin playing with the kids as they are about the same ages?

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

11 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

McCall and  Partick Thistle will be rubbing their hands at the thought of facing us after that result.

Total shocker, and you just know that @J_Kitamirike will be on soon to call for the managers, players and staff's heads for that result!

Quick question, was Fin playing with the kids as they are about the same ages?

If I'm being honest, I'm disgusted by this result.

I don't care if it was a fun game against kids, we should be looking to win the game and sounds like it was another poor performance from our team.

Positives will be that McDaid scored again with an assist from Hamilton but major concerns about getting beat 14-1 to a bunch of kids. I've said it from day one but United will win this league easily if we don't improve.

I bet it was that midfield again unable to create chances etc.

• Funny 5

Just now, J_Kitamirike said:

I don't care if it was a fun game against kids, we should be looking to win the game and sounds like it was another poor performance from our team.

Positives will be that McDaid scored again with an assist from Hamilton but major concerns about getting beat 14-1 to a bunch of kids. I've said it from day one but United will win this league easily if we don't improve.

are you serious jon stewart GIF

• Funny 1

5 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? "Mork Calling Mindy"

Just now, Huggs66 said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? "Mork Calling Mindy"

Don't you dare diss Mork!!🤣

3 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Don't you dare diss Mork!!🤣

Sorry TDB, it was the best I could do without printing something that would get me suspended, will not do it again. 😂

• Funny 1

Surely McPake has to go after that result 

3 hours ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

Rough day for the Dees, got destroyed by the team of 100 kids. McPake has to have some concern about this one-sided result, especially considering we used 11 substitutions at half time and it did nothing. Should be looking to sign some of them up in January, every time they passed the ball they found a teammate.

What formation / system did we play mate? 2 up front doesn't work 😂 (against 40 defenders)

3 hours ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Well, you made me laugh mate! 👍

Ridiculous result Hamilton at fault for at least 13 of them! And we made it so easy for them playing 1 at the back! Every pass they made found a man, and it looked like they simply had more players or maybe their work rate was better but they seemed to be everywhere all over us, I’m not going back had enough of this sh*t.😂

• Funny 1