The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

If anyone that would ordinarily be paying for their derby ticket wants a free one, drop me a PM on here.

Happy to provide my bring a Dee for free voucher  from my season book to a fellow Dee 💙

• Like 4

With it being a night game if anyone isn't using their kids season tickets they can be handed into the shop for reselling.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

With it being a night game if anyone isn't using their kids season tickets they can be handed into the shop for reselling.

I cannot attend so will see if I can hand in my Adult match voucher so my seat can be resold, the more dosh for the club the better.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

I cannot attend so will see if I can hand in my Adult match voucher so my seat can be resold, the more dosh for the club the better.

I've done it before so I'm sure they'll do that. 

I think we maybe should have had these bring a friend deals for any bar the derby given it's the only game that will sell out regardless. Say a thousand vouchers are used thats over £20,000 less for the club.

How much are we charging for an adult ticket for the game out of curiosity?

I’m not so sure it will be a sell out given the previous game, a lot will depend on our form between now and the game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BigG said:

How much are we charging for an adult ticket for the game out of curiosity?

I’m not so sure it will be a sell out given the previous game, a lot will depend on our form between now and the game.

£24 for this game.

£26 for derby

agree with the poster, will all depend how our form is in the next 3 games whether we sell out or not....

Keep in reasonable touch with United (3-5 points) and we will....

Big positive performance Saturday helps.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

£26 for derby

agree with the poster, will all depend how our form is in the next 3 games whether we sell out or not....

Keep in reasonable touch with United (3-5 points) and we will....

Big positive performance Saturday helps.

You are correct, I thought we were talking about the Thistle game.... my mistake :)

We need to keep our eye on the next game and deal with each game as it comes. Hopefully by the time we meet them at Dens again, we have closed the gap and we can come away with a Win that would put us even closer to them.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

We need to keep our eye on the next game and deal with each game as it comes.

This is a valid point, Partick game is the important game for now. Time to build confidence in the team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

You are correct, I thought we were talking about the Thistle game.... my mistake :)

We need to keep our eye on the next game and deal with each game as it comes. Hopefully by the time we meet them at Dens again, we have closed the gap and we can come away with a Win that would put us even closer to them.

All

We never know, with all the hype around Shankland and Serial Killer, Neilson getting his new deal and the Board support of he will still be here even if we are not promoted,  it could be pipes and slippers for them and the Derby could be a game to go above them.

C'mon the Dee.

The fans in my opinion are just looking for a bit of hope to cling onto, the Arbroath game has gave us a bit of light, but it has to continue this weekend....

Two very winnable home games coming up, with a tough fixture in between...

The fans will turn up if we perform to what these players are capable of...

Genuinely think the last result could be a big springboard for the upcoming games...

Six left at close of shop. Should sell a good few for Coxy tomorrow. Three games before derby so bags of time to buy, and, for the team to encourage us to buy moreso.

• Like 1

SE sold out, few left in front of Coxy, plenty in main stand. Good result tonight and a few more may shift. Hope we van sell out!

Was reading that there are loads of their fans "Greetin" about how their club is distributing their tickets as it seems to be  penalising all their "Out of town" supporters (and It would appear there is a blinkin lot of them judging by the link Ive seen!)....East Angus Utd Right enough!!!!

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Donny O said:

Was reading that there are loads of their fans "Greetin" about how their club is distributing their tickets as it seems to be  penalising all their "Out of town" supporters (and It would appear there is a blinkin lot of them judging by the link Ive seen!)....East Angus Utd Right enough!!!!

f**k every last one of them

• Like 5

United have put their tix on sale to ST holders at 5pm tomorrow. Meaning that folk wanting to get a space in line will have to either miss their home game against Pars or leave early.

Absolute madness.

25 minutes ago, mitch said:

f**k every last one of them

I think you're holding back on what you really mean! 🤣

18 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

United have put their tix on sale to ST holders at 5pm tomorrow. Meaning that folk wanting to get a space in line will have to either miss their home game against Pars or leave early.

Absolute madness.

I read this earlier and couldn't believe that they're actually going to do this..... Awwwwww they will all miss the last 10-15 minutes of their game! 😏

30 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Awwwwww they will all miss the last 10-15 minutes of their game! 😏

A bit like our support when we were there!!

• Sad 1
  • Funny 1