The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
News Anchor (Staff)

News: Jim Spence: Dundee's Meeting With Bottom Club Partick Thistle Today Offers the Chance To Build On Their Last League Win Against Arbroath

Dundee’s meeting with bottom club Partick Thistle today offers the chance to build on their last league win against Arbroath, and continue the progress I think they are capable of.

It has been a tough start to the season but the big gap between them and United which threatened to be insurmountable a few weeks ago has narrowed to six points…or two derby day wins.

There is ability in the squad which James McPake has assembled. The do need, though, a rub of the green and the backing of the fans, along with the freedom to play the football they are capable of.

Graham Dorrans in midfield has the craft to be the creative midfielder the team has lacked; in Declan McDaid they have an energetic wide man who can beat an opponent, provide crosses, and chip in with goals; and there is energy and ability spread through the squad.

The manager just needs to find the magic recipe to make all of those ingredients mix to make the cake rise.

Getting the ingredients of a team to blend can be frustrating but if he can do that there is potentially a sweet-looking side ready to satisfy the taste buds of Dens fans.

View the full article

I’m gonna say it till I’m f**cking blue in the face, why is this sh*t posted on a Dundee fc forum

Agree. Why is it on here. If it was Dunfermline or Arbroath it wouldn't be. Get it off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mitch said:

I’m gonna say it till I’m f**cking blue in the face, why is this sh*t posted on a Dundee fc forum

Hi Mitch,

I am going to assume that you didn't read the article further than that unfortunate byline? Because if you had, you would have read the part about our game this weekend against Partick Thistle. :)

The feeds from The Courier and Telegraph are RSS feeds from their Dundee FC parts of their websites,  and we have no control over the content's until they are posted on the forum.

I have changed the title and content to reflect the content for this forum. If you can help us out in future, hit the report button and we will get to these type of posts quicker.