Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee Football Club and New Campie Project

Gedee

38 minutes ago, Cobra said:

FFS so our dreams of a new stadium could go up in smoke if we don't get this crematorium issue sorted.

Cobra, looks like it all rests on someone's Burning Desire, you never know could be the incentive the players need as will save in future termination costs just to make players disappear. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
On 22/10/2019 at 12:40, DBDU said:

Why would a billionaire American Businessman waste his time on this project if he had no intention of this happening or if he wasn't getting the feedback from those who have the authority to allow it to go ahead ( Dundee City Council )  that its likely ?  

Billionaire? Not sure about that.

21 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Dunno how they could object to a competitor opening? Folk are dying for it to open..

21 hours ago, Cobra said:

FFS so our dreams of a new stadium could go up in smoke if we don't get this crematorium issue sorted.

Really, this issue should have been dead and buried a long time ago.

27 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Billionaire? Not sure about that.

I was of the understanding that if Not Tim Keys himself then the family at least is worth Billions ?

I believe his father was chief executive of at least 1 fortune 100 listed company along with being a former board member of the federal reserve bank of Chicago and is currently a board member of Pitney Bowes ( Pity Bowes is currently sitting as of today with a net worth of just shy of $1B US Dollars )  amongst various other high profile financial interests so I most certainly wouldn't be surprised if the keys family wealth is in the billions but of course I may be wrong . 

Edited by DBDU

1 hour ago, HK Blues said:

Wishful thinking, Woodstein? 

If you mean the road from west of the Swallow roundabout, round the north of Camperdown, to join the Forfar Road, to bypass the Kingsawy.....then yes, I suspect it is wishful thinking, and unlikely to happen. But if that's not what you mean.....then I don't know what you mean 😂

More likely, I think, that there might be a connection from the new Tay Crossing north of Perth, to Forfar....effectively improving/dualling the A94 & bypassing the villages along the current route.    

Either way, though, I still think the Campy Noo 'gridlock' threat is an exaggerated scaremongering tale 😉  

34 minutes ago, DBDU said:

I was of the understanding that if Not Tim Keys himself then the family at least is worth Billions ?

I believe his father was chief executive of at least 1 fortune 100 listed company along with being a former board member of the federal reserve bank of Chicago and is currently a board member of Pitney Bowes ( Pity Bowes is currently sitting as of today with a net worth of just shy of $1B US Dollars )  amongst various other high profile financial interests so I most certainly wouldn't be surprised if the keys family wealth is in the billions but of course I may be wrong . 

Think the keys family are billionaires 

22 hours ago, WoodStein said:

Well.....the 'fable' I'm thinking of is the one that was solely the product of the overactive imagination of one (former) poster.  😂  

AAH! The penny drops.  Still get the occasional email from him, but dare not mention ferries or hoses.

18 hours ago, WoodStein said:

If you mean the road from west of the Swallow roundabout, round the north of Camperdown, to join the Forfar Road, to bypass the Kingsawy.....then yes, I suspect it is wishful thinking, and unlikely to happen. But if that's not what you mean.....then I don't know what you mean 😂

More likely, I think, that there might be a connection from the new Tay Crossing north of Perth, to Forfar....effectively improving/dualling the A94 & bypassing the villages along the current route.    

Either way, though, I still think the Campy Noo 'gridlock' threat is an exaggerated scaremongering tale 😉  

Sorry Woodstein - my comment wasn't actuall related to the traffic. I was referring to your reference to a certain poster as being former! 

2 hours ago, HK Blues said:

Sorry Woodstein - my comment wasn't actuall related to the traffic. I was referring to your reference to a certain poster as being former! 

😂  

I'd never have thought of that....  

If not 'former' by choice, then this is surely the longest ban TDB has ever issued 😯 

Adblock Detected