The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
blueboy

Kenny Miller

Rate this topic

Surely a unique feat, the oldest guy to score for us... And against us, surely. 

How did he play, and celebrate the goal btw? 

Thought he was poor apart from the goal. Miscontrolled a fair bit throughout the match. Good finish.

Not sure how he celebrated.

Found it really odd that some of our fans were booing him every time he touched the ball. Very few of them mind you, but still.

Edited by CW 90+3 02/05/16
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Thought he was poor apart from the goal. Miscontrolled a fair bit throughout the match. Good finish.

Not sure how he celebrated.

Found it really odd that some of our fans were booing him every time he touched the ball. Very few of them mind you, but still.

He just celebrated with his team mates etc. Didn't try to do anything provocative.

I think he worked quite hard and will probably be an asset for them this season with that alone.

4 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I think he worked quite hard and will probably be an asset for them this season with that alone.

He always gives that tbf.

I liked him for us last season. Felt a lot of our support were a bit harsh with him at times and even a bit hostile at other times (penalty miss v Hibs at Dens).

A model pro and one of a kind.

Kenny must've heard the booing coming from the Derry. I'm not sure if his initial thought was to get it up them after his goal as he headed that way with a raised arm after scoring before birling round and heading back towards the Partick support where he was mobbed by his teammates.

Absolutely, a model pro. Dont understand why there was a (very small amount of) booing. he did his best for us in incredibly difficult circumstances. Would probably have been a better choice of manager as well , from existing staff, I mean.