Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hello the Dee's From Bristol

Hello all i am a wee bit sad as i am a hardcore football manager player and real life gambler and i take it very seriously, certain teams catch my eye and when i decide to take over a club i really go full anorak and like to learn about the clubs and their quirks ect. I always liked Dundee's kit and Craig Wighton was a player i rated who played and supported you so i for couple of months  i have been following the results and sticking them into my accumilators, which so far has not paid off all.

A few questions if i may, first the feeling i have when looking at club and your neighbours is that they seem the more poncy side, better facillities, fancy dan players more middle class supporters while Dundee seem more rugged and working class, am i wrong?

Second and this relates to Fm, i like to builld squads with players either from city or even better support the club, Dundee United have by far the better prospects im affraid it has to be said, and most hail from dundee, but are any of them secret Dee fans to anyones knowledge?

Thirdly where would you rank your Fans in terms of passion and atmosphere compared to other teams? 

Can't think of anything else for now but may do later, thanks very much hope you go up this season but the current manager seems useless

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Adblock Detected