Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Alloa Athletic V Dundee (29th Oct 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Alloa Athletic V Dundee   

60 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen on Tuesday?

2. 2. Choose your team for this match

• Cammy Kerr
    • Jordan McGhee
    • Jamie Ness
    • Jordan Forster
    • Josh Meekings
    • Josh Todd
    • Shaun Byrne
    • Andrew Nelson
    • Paul McGowan
    • Declan McDaid
    • Calum Ferrie
    • Graham Dorrans
    • Josh McPake
    • Danny Johnson
    • Finlay Robertson
    • Sean Mackie
    • Callum Moore
    • Jordan Marshall
    • Max Anderson
    • Lyall Cameron
    • Josh Mulligan
    • Kane Hemmings
    • Conor Hazard

32 minutes ago, 8utters said:

I think a point on Tuesday followed by 2 Friday night victories will be the momentum required for our league title push.

Agree with this.We were lucky on Friday but I do see gradual improvement.If we can sort out the high ball into our box (Jordon Forster?) and if Byrne can cut out the 2 or 3 blunders he is prone to as the rest of his game is good and he is in a key position.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I can see Meekings and Nelson not starting due to the surface and previous injuries they've had. Possibly Dorrans too but hope not.

Not the team I'd necessarily pick but I think it'll be something like...

Hazard

Kerr McGhee Forster Marshall

Robertson Byrne

McPake Dorrans/Gowser Mackie

Johnson 

3 hours ago, Cavorter said:

I can see Meekings and Nelson not starting due to the surface and previous injuries they've had. Possibly Dorrans too but hope not.

Hazard

Robertson Byrne

Johnson 

No Mcdaid?

Honestly would be happy with the same team again, but wouldn't be super against swapping Nelson for someone like McPake or Todd or something. Part of me also wants to keep Dorrans off the astro, but he's too key. Ness supposedly fit for this one, but also unsure on the plastic. Robertson is also a shout, as is Mackie for Nella's position.

Also thinking having Johnson starting over Hemmings, give Kano a rest and let Johnson go against a team he's already performed well against.

Edited by rossbatchelor9

4 hours ago, Cavorter said:

Hazard

Robertson Byrne

Johnson 

McDaid needs to start surely? As he has been the only one who has really troubled defenders when playing!

3 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

Wattie, never mind McDaid, there will need to be somebody else missing as there was 12 in the list 😂

Actually there was only 11 players there as he was suggesting either McGowan or Dorrans.

I would have Dorrans in his more natural position.

6 minutes ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

Honestly would be happy with the same team again, but wouldn't be super against swapping Nelson for someone like McPake or Todd or something. Part of me also wants to keep Dorrans off the astro, but he's too key. Ness supposedly fit for this one, but also unsure on the plastic. Robertson is also a shout, as is Mackie for Nella's position.

Also thinking having Johnson starting over Hemmings, give Kano a rest and let Johnson go against a team he's already performed well against.

I thought hemmings had a fine game on Friday. It would be harsh to drop him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I thought hemmings had a fine game on Friday. It would be harsh to drop him. 

I agree, I tried to put it in a light that wasn't criticising him. Just thinking to give him some rest in preparation for Morton on Friday.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

McDaid needs to start surely? As he has been the only one who has really troubled defenders when playing!

Actually there was only 11 players there as he was suggesting either McGowan or Dorrans.

I would have Dorrans in his more natural position.

Yeah, I meant Dorrans or Gowser depending on Dorrans sutuation re playing on that pitch.  Certainly can see McPake and Robertson starting seeing as they're fresh and there's the doubts with a few (Nelson, Dorrans, Ness) on the surface

Adblock Detected