Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Conor Hazard

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

He had a first good game, lets see how he is over the next couple of games before we bring in another keeper.

I think he's one of Britain's most promising keepers. Reminds me a bit of a young Big Rab the way he spreads confidence across the team with his handling of the ball.

13 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I think he's one of Britain's most promising keepers. Reminds me a bit of a young Big Rab the way he spreads confidence across the team with his handling of the ball.

Agree that he looked good on Friday night, lots of confidence and is a good shot stopper but I would rather we look for another CD or Midfielder first.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Agree that he looked good on Friday night, lots of confidence and is a good shot stopper but I would rather we look for another CD or Midfielder first.

I agree that a new GK is not the most pressing issue right now but if Hazard is available until the end of the season, McPake might want to give it some thought.

17 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I agree that a new GK is not the most pressing issue right now but if Hazard is available until the end of the season, McPake might want to give it some thought.

If we as a club could afford the wages for him, then it would be good to have him at the club as competition for Jack Hamilton for the rest of the season. Not sure he would drop a league to us perm though.

Was reading comment from Partick fans, where he's been on loan before and they were saying he was absolutely awful - especially at coming for crosses.

Fair to suggest I was pleasantly surprised. The boy was excellent. Hopefully he builds from there until Hamilton is back.

Adblock Detected