Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Dabs (Home, 08th Nov 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
58 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Expecting Utd to drop points tomorrow, Dundee fans to be cocky and gobby all week, Dundee to not show up next Friday, United to win, Dundee fans to look stupid.

There i said it.

Cheery chops... though I wouldn't be surprised if you were right.

Won't catch me being cocky (unless in a tongue-in-cheek way) under any circumstance going into next week, don't think anyone is under any illusion how good United can be after the last derby. Will reserve my official prediction, but y'know... Dens on a Friday night... feel like another 2-1 Dee shitfest win could be on the cards. This game is largely around form, and we're about as in form as we can be.

• Like 1

Our players should be right up for this game after the Dabs scored an embarrassing 6 against us last time.

I would have them watch that game few times next week and tell them go out win this for the fans, show everyone that that game was a fluke.

And get it right up them 😀

13 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

A draw isn’t the end of the world, but with there poor away record they are there for the taking....

Agree mate but we are the form team and if we are serious about winning the league we have to be looking to win this as it would be a real sign of intent and great for our confidence going forward.

Once the pre game anxiety kicks in though i'll probably bite your hand off for a draw. 

I really hope Marsh is fit and we play Dorrans behind Hemmings.

Positives: 3 wins in a row, Hemmings 3 goals in 3 games, Dorrans now match fit and starting to influence games and chip in with assists.

Negatives: Hazard doesn't fill me with confidence as is far from commanding, combine that with how vulnerable we were to any ball they put into our box last time makes me brick it. They are jammy and always seem to get the breaks even when playing poorly. Shankland is clinical and will punish us if we give him half a sniff. 

Edited by nemsadzDEE
  • Like 3

Adblock Detected