Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee On Fm2020

Cobra

Football Manager is out today (beta version) and the first thing I like to do is let it play a season untouched to see what happens with Dundee just to get an idea of how we're rated by the game.

Final standings:

6G9aZd8.jpg

So my test run threw up what would be the worst season in our history.

McPake loses his job early and is replaced by Dick Campbell. Strachan leaves to become Ross County manager. Campbell is sacked by Nelms after Dundee are relegated and Jim Duffy takes over!

Best performing players are Hemmings, Byrne, Marshall, Ness and Todd while McGowan, Dorrans and McDaid are awful.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
43 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Football Manager is out today (beta version) and the first thing I like to do is let it play a season untouched to see what happens with Dundee just to get an idea of how we're rated by the game.

Final standings:

6G9aZd8.jpg

So my test run threw up what would be the worst season in our history.

McPake loses his job early and is replaced by Dick Campbell. Strachan leaves to become Ross County manager. Campbell is sacked by Nelms after Dundee are relegated and Jim Duffy takes over!

Best performing players are Hemmings, Byrne, Marshall, Ness and Todd while McGowan, Dorrans and McDaid are awful.

And Alloa where third in the table..... yeah okay.... this is the reason I stopped playing FM lol

12 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

Can you just run it without playing. I've never played a football game in my life. 

Well you can start unemployed and go on holiday for a period of time and then see what happened.

FM has become more than just a game. The database is so vast it's become an important part of how football clubs scout players in the real world.

9 hours ago, Cobra said:

Well you can start unemployed and go on holiday for a period of time and then see what happened.

FM has become more than just a game. The database is so vast it's become an important part of how football clubs scout players in the real world.

Still trying to crack FM - have never won a Champions league or Euro cup in either FM or Champ man (btw that's not me being Dundee , tried to win it with certain  top clubs in England / Spain / Italy )

1 hour ago, CC33 said:

Still trying to crack FM - have never won a Champions league or Euro cup in either FM or Champ man (btw that's not me being Dundee , tried to win it with certain  top clubs in England / Spain / Italy )

I end up using the editor to give me a billion quid to spend.

Adblock Detected