Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Craig Levein Thread

TheDarkBlues

I would just like to address some of the criticism regarding the Graig Levein post on the forum and to set a couple of things straight.

There are currently no laws in the UK which prevent anyone from photographing a person or persons in a public place (With the exception of children of course), and their are currently no laws which state that any pictures taken cannot be uploaded to Social Media.

Secondly, to the people who feel that they had to criticise us for not taking action sooner, would it not have been easier to have reported this to the moderation team, I suppose it is easier to create a whole new post criticising the management than it would have been to click on the report button which would have helped a lot better, but thank you for bringing it to our attention.

If the post were reported we could have dealt with it quicker and without drawing any more attention to the post.

Cheers,

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster in question is certainly entitled to his opinion but I did think his criticism of the mods was OTT and unnecessary. Levein is well thought of on here and there was nothing vindictive about that thread.

Taking a wee photo of a famous football personality in a public place and saying "Look how I saw" it's hardly out of order. It's disappointing that folk are so quick to get offended on the behalf of others but that seems to be the way of things.

Adblock Detected