Jump to content
The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Rate the Ref: Steven McLean, Dundee United (Home, 08th Nov 2019)

Rate this topic

Rate The Ref  

28 members have voted

  1. 1. How did you rate the referee performance?



Recommended Posts

The ref against Dundee United was Steven McLean.

How did you rate his performance in this game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apart from bottling the red card for Butcher in the first minute he did OK.

If he'd sent Butcher off we'd still have lost so no game altering decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could have sent Butcher and Nelson off, should have booked Dorrans late on, never fell for most of their soft foul (dive) tricks and numerous penalty claims, got the pen spot on...

 

Normally hate him reffing is but credit where due, he did ok tonight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't retaliation a red? Why wasn't that DAB sent off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Densparker said:

Isn't retaliation a red? Why wasn't that DAB sent off?

Because retaliation isnt a red.

Only booking the ref got wrong was Cammy Kerr. Although both Butcher abd Nelson were a bit lucky.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should not be near this fixture.

SFA saying to Dundee FC - GIRUY.

Don't tell us who should officiate matches but his f##king brother played for Utd!! 😮

If that had been Collum or Madden they would've spunked themselves flashing the red to Butcher - no doubt about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2019 at 17:17, Budgem said:

Should not be near this fixture.

SFA saying to Dundee FC - GIRUY.

Don't tell us who should officiate matches but his f##king brother played for Utd!! 😮

If that had been Collum or Madden they would've spunked themselves flashing the red to Butcher - no doubt about it.

If he flashed red to butcher, Nelson would have followed. Cammy Kerr was a silly booking he forced the ref into a decision purely because of the other reactions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

If he flashed red to butcher, Nelson would have followed. Cammy Kerr was a silly booking he forced the ref into a decision purely because of the other reactions. 

Actually if he'd sent Butcher off the incident with Nelson would never have taken place, butterfly effect, and everything from that point would be different (probably except for the score).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prince Buster said:

Actually if he'd sent Butcher off the incident with Nelson would never have taken place, butterfly effect, and everything from that point would be different (probably except for the score).

PB, if it wasn’t there, Nelson would have dived into a rash challenge at another point with the precedent having been set. We didn’t turn up “again” and got what we deserved. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Huggs66 said:

PB, if it wasn’t there, Nelson would have dived into a rash challenge at another point with the precedent having been set. We didn’t turn up “again” and got what we deserved. 

Would love to say you're wrong.

Can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prince Buster said:

Would love to say you're wrong.

Can't.

We live to fight another day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.