The Dark Blues
Sandeman

A Message for John Nelms

Rate this topic

You have really f**ked it up again, you have hung out the manager and he will be your fall guy.

McPake NEVER should  have been our manager in the first place, he doesn't have the experience that is required to get us out this league.

Dundee fans will not have the patience to let your OWN choice be a trial or your pet project.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1

What is the problem finding a real manager.you obviously don’t have a clue what you are doing in this respect.how many failed appointments have you made?This is another one.you are costing Tim keys an absolute fortune and the team is going backwards.please concentrate on this fabled stadium even though it looks like you’re also failing in that.Get a real director in with football knowledge to appoint a manager.you are failing in both team and stadium remits,where do you go from here? If you worked for me you would be collecting your p45.or in language you might understand you would be sacked.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

30 minutes ago, Sandeman said:

You have really f**ked it up again, you have hung out the manager and he will be your fall guy.

McPake NEVER should  have been our manager in the first place, he doesn't have the experience that is required to get us out this league.

Dundee fans will not have the patience to let your OWN choice be a trial or your pet project.

Said on here numerous times, that Nelms Golden Child at Dens, was NEVER, Management Material, but Nelms, only wanted JMP, yet another Nelms error, also said this balloon, wouldn't hold his Position, as long, in Industry, as he has at Dens, f**cking every thing up he touches, Man is just a Disaster, feel sorry yet AGAIN, for Tim Keyes, being conned, by this Clown.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

Said on here numerous times, that Nelms Golden Child at Dens, was NEVER, Management Material, but Nelms, only wanted JMP, yet another Nelms error, also said this balloon, wouldn't hold his Position, as long, in Industry, as he has at Dens, f**cking every thing up he touches, Man is just a Disaster, feel sorry yet AGAIN, for Tim Keyes, being conned, by this Clown.

I've defended Nelms in the past despite my serious reservations about him but once is unlucky, twice is bad and three times is just downright sacking material. He's clueless and waaaayyy out of his depth-time he did the honourable thing, took a step away and let a football man in.

• Like 3

John Nelms hasn't got  a clue about picking a manager. He is wasting FPS money. McPake is nowhere near up to the task.  As shown again tonight.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

Playing Nelson in midfield has never really worked since he tried it, I don't think he knows how to change it.

This will be the story of our season I'm afraid, not blaming Nelson but he was poor along with some others.

Message to Nelms : we hate and mean hate getting beat from the DABs but the solution is not to get a new manager in for every transfer window. McIntyre was a massive mistake (McCann not far behind, should have paid for Ross or bought Shankland for McCann) McPake needs a little more time.

My personal view is that McPake always needed at least three transfer windows and at least two seasons to build a decent team, he's only been in the job for less than 20 games and less than a handful against top opposition to really test him and learn from. If he fails to secure a top 4 finish then that's a failure and could be seen as sackable but for just now, as gutted as I am to lose to them again, I'd stick with McPake.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1