The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

Looked the only player on our team that wanted to win the game - 100% from him even at 2 down.

• Like 9

From what I saw him and McGhee would be the only ones getting pass marks.  Don't think the keeper could have done anything else and Hemmings was once again isolated and feeding off scraps.  The rest - piss poor.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 3

2 minutes ago, Attilio said:

From what I saw him and McGhee would be the only ones getting pass marks.  Don't think the keeper could have done anything else and Hemmings was once again isolated and feeding off scraps.  The rest - piss poor.

Kerr best by a Country Mile, McGhee just ok, the rest, yet AGAIN, posted Missing and stealing their wages, this includes, the whole Management team.

• Like 1

Thought Forster ok .. Mackie a big pudding don't rate at all ... midfield screwed it totally .. still expect more from Hemmings but he only had a few scraps piss poor all round

Tonight Cammy was our best player, the only one who really wanted it. I have criticized Cammy in the past because IMO he makes too many mistakes at crosses, but since he was dropped he has come back stronger and would now always be in my team.

32 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Looked the only player on our team that wanted to win the game - 100% from him even at 2 down.

You and I have been critical this season but I agree completely - my MOM by a country mile. 

37 minutes ago, Valentke said:

You and I have been critical this season but I agree completely - my MOM by a country mile. 

You get the impression that Cammy will be the only one feeling as p#ssed off as the rest as us. I appreciate for most it's just a job but, especially in a derby, there has go be effort and determination. Sadly, even apart from the goals, we were 2nd best.

Yep. Thumbs up from me for Kerr. Nullified Apere and tried to make runs like he used to. 

Keep it up. 

• Star Post 1

Cant disagree. Kerr did well.

Kerr & Gowser the only ones to play for the badge.

Thought Byrne had a decent first half and Dorrans is always willing to take the ball but it just wasn't his night and he was playing far to deep to have an impact 

2 hours ago, Densparker said:

Kerr & Gowser the only ones to play for the badge.

Only time I noticed McGowan was when he was getting rings run around him. He was humiliated last night and looked an old man out there.

I thought Cammy was having a good game until he got booked.  He was still the best of a bad bunch on the evening along with the GK.

McGowan looked  10 years older than Uniteds mid field-they were far quicker and sharper.

I suppose he is 10 years older and showing his age now.

Kerr made a great clearance early on, timed his tackle to perfection. Keeper had at least 2 cracking saves that kept the score down. McPake was criticized for taking McGowan off but he was running out of puff and started making rash tackles.

On 09/11/2019 at 10:02, Dundeefc1783 said:

Thought Byrne had a decent first half and Dorrans is always willing to take the ball but it just wasn't his night and he was playing far to deep to have an impact 

The 2 potential goal saving tackles by Doran’s were first class Cammy blotted his MOM performance with a silly booking at the wrong end of the park which dumbed his performance for the rest of the game, Mackie is certainly not a straight replacement for Marshall. Nelson needs to see some bench time albeit we are playing him out of position.We were / are second best by a margin at the moment and our thoughts should be consolidating 2nd place, results yesterday favoured us, lets dust ourselves down and start again.

The joys of being a Dee.

• Like 4

pre match I had thought that Yinited would charge  down their left flank and  eventually get the better of Cammy and Forster--- how wrong was I- Cammy  was stand out for  his defence, and  tackles, and Forster hardly put a foot wrong all night . Cammy my MOM   and really fought for the shirt. Most of the rest looked as if their half time drink of water  had a sleeping draft in it .  Well done Cammy- total commitment and effort

• Like 1