The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
BillDee62

So Where Is It Going Wrong?

Rate this topic

Byrne was our best player last night. First half he was breaking up so much attacks and couple good runs forward. That’s not his job to be driving forward with the Ball. One of only a couple players to get pass marks for me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davedee77 said:

Byrne was our best player last night. First half he was breaking up so much attacks and couple good runs forward. That’s not his job to be driving forward with the Ball. One of only a couple players to get pass marks for me

I must have been watching a different game then :P

I like Byrne but didn't think he was good last night personally. He is very slow and although driving forward may not be his role, if the opportunity presents itself, he should go for it.

It is like he gets scared at the thought of driving forward and does his usual side pass.

3 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

I must have been watching a different game then :P

I like Byrne but didn't think he was good last night personally. He is very slow and although driving forward may not be his role, if the opportunity presents itself, he should go for it.

It is like he gets scared at the thought of driving forward and does his usual side pass.

Byrne was the sponsors MOM.

I thought him and Cammy played well enough 

10 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Byrne was the sponsors MOM.

He was sh*t

Football is a game of opinions isn’t it. Everyone sees the game different at times 

26 minutes ago, Davedee77 said:

Football is a game of opinions isn’t it. Everyone sees the game different at times 

An there's always someone willing to say yours is wrong - even when it's right.

Byrne done the easy stuff well but needs players around him to take the ball, he's a poor ball carrier and poor passer of the ball. Needed more from him last night.