Jump to content
The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
BillDee62

So Where Is It Going Wrong?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Byrne was our best player last night. First half he was breaking up so much attacks and couple good runs forward. That’s not his job to be driving forward with the Ball. One of only a couple players to get pass marks for me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Davedee77 said:

Byrne was our best player last night. First half he was breaking up so much attacks and couple good runs forward. That’s not his job to be driving forward with the Ball. One of only a couple players to get pass marks for me

I must have been watching a different game then :P

I like Byrne but didn't think he was good last night personally. He is very slow and although driving forward may not be his role, if the opportunity presents itself, he should go for it.

It is like he gets scared at the thought of driving forward and does his usual side pass.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

I must have been watching a different game then :P

I like Byrne but didn't think he was good last night personally. He is very slow and although driving forward may not be his role, if the opportunity presents itself, he should go for it.

It is like he gets scared at the thought of driving forward and does his usual side pass.

 

Byrne was the sponsors MOM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought him and Cammy played well enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Byrne was the sponsors MOM.

He was sh*t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Football is a game of opinions isn’t it. Everyone sees the game different at times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Davedee77 said:

Football is a game of opinions isn’t it. Everyone sees the game different at times 

An there's always someone willing to say yours is wrong - even when it's right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Byrne done the easy stuff well but needs players around him to take the ball, he's a poor ball carrier and poor passer of the ball. Needed more from him last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.