Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Keeping Things Simple . Why Complicate Things By Making Things Difficult?

Gedee

It is said Football is a Simple Game & in the main I go along with this.

But that said I think it takes a great deal of time to learn & develop the skills required ... even if you are blesed/born with a natural talent.

My own standard of football was at a lowly level (Class Team & few times for the School Team) I was never great, but I loved the game.

Loved it so much, that even when there was no team to play with, eh wid go the "the backies" in the Auld Tenement & practice & practice.

The result of this was... Although I was never brilliant, this constant practice & repetition, coupled wi a guid left foot & speed, meant I was

no only comfortable I had the confidence to know I had some things going for me & could probably do some things that others could not.

As I said I was NOT a natural Football Player ... So it was never easy. However it would have been impossible if someone had come along

& said to me ... "Forget awe that stuff you've learned & developed yourself, today your are now in defence & playing right back & I want you to

play interactive passing football. Try not to cross the halfway line. I accept it might feel strange at first, but like the rest of the team, who today

are all also playing in totally new positions, you are sure soon to get the hang of it"...(Think it was NM who started this)...DFC Keep it Simple.

(JMP LET ALL THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS PLAY IN THEIR PROPER POSITIONS, IN A TEAM THAT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S REQUIRED OF THEM)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Adblock Detected