Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ross Wallace

Sebastiano Nela

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

How much money does the board need to keep throwing at Mcpake to improve squad (reminds me when Melville kept throwing money at manager to get us up and we didnt) - dont see us winning the league , def wouldnt back us going through the play offs , to me season is all but over as its 1 thing not beating DABS at home but i see no evidence that we can string an amazing run of wins together.

The budget has been exceeded already and I really don't see the need for the signing of a left sided player. We've currently got McDaid & Todd who can operate there, Nelson coming in off the left hasn't been a total disaster as he's done alright against the weaker sides, Mulligan is an option there as are Dorrans and Mackie.

If we were to sign anyone I'd rather it was a central defender.

18 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

The budget has been exceeded already and I really don't see the need for the signing of a left sided player. We've currently got McDaid & Todd who can operate there, Nelson coming in off the left hasn't been a total disaster as he's done alright against the weaker sides, Mulligan is an option there as are Dorrans and Mackie.

If we were to sign anyone I'd rather it was a central defender.

Centre half is the definitely the first position that needs to be strengthened if theres any money available in January. An experienced CH like Kirk broadfoot would be ideal. Obviously we couldn't sign him but someone of his ilk. 

On 13/11/2019 at 08:36, Dens Bound Rhino said:

Centre half is the definitely the first position that needs to be strengthened if theres any money available in January. An experienced CH like Kirk broadfoot would be ideal. Obviously we couldn't sign him but someone of his ilk. 

Offload Meekings in January and bring in another CH.

We will not be Title Contenders but will be in the playoffs.Trouble is in the unlikely event of us getting promotion the manager has a few weeks to build a side that can compete in Premier.So unless we want to do a 4 year stint in the Champ and hope to build from that it looks to me that we have to acquire the nucleus of a Premier standard team in january.At least 4 key additions required.

Adblock Detected