Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ict V Dundee

Cobra

Inverness v Dundee  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What'll happen up in Inverness?

2. 2. Who should be starting if fit?

3. 3. Do you fancy Dundee to get promoted this season?

15 hours ago, gblue said:

Sadly I think we will get beat I think Inverness will be up for this game unlike us

You may well be right gblue ...

But even if it does go to plan (as you see it) it will again, be just as hard to take.

Maybe the Good Gods will be wi us on the day, & we'll come back wi the points.

Mon the Dee. You Can Do it:chaplin:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
36 minutes ago, gblue said:

I hope we do win Gedee but as you and the rest of our long suffering fan know it’s the Dundee way one step forward two steps back you can never predict how we play 👍🏻

Hi again gblue...I didn't see your comment as being negative, more like realistic & simply as you & probably most of us see it ...

But as you say "Hope we do Win"  We have a Week to Prepare (physically & mentally) So nae excuses. Lets see some fight :excited:

3 minutes ago, mitch said:

What makes you think that we’ll no be up for this game.. you’ve got us beaten a week before kick off

We always think the worst.

Falkirk are in the third tier and in their last two home games they saw their team lose to Clyde and Airdrie in front of 4,000 Bairns.

Dees are (quite rightly) no happy being behind the filth but our situation is not that bad.

22 minutes ago, mitch said:

What makes you think that we’ll no be up for this game.. you’ve got us beaten a week before kick off

If we couldn’t be up for the Dabs game, then what makes you think we will be up the Inverness game

9 minutes ago, gblue said:

If we couldn’t be up for the Dabs game, then what makes you think we will be up the Inverness game

I'm sure Mitch can answer for himself freend ...

But from my perspective, it's a little bit re-newed belief, coupled with desperation ... And the usual touch of insanity :wacko:

1 hour ago, gblue said:

So your more or less saying we go into every game thinking “f**k this ,we’ll get humped anyway” , cause we get beat doesn’t mean that the team aren’t up for it,maybe just means we’re no good enough

8 minutes ago, mitch said:

So your more or less saying we go into every game thinking “f**k this ,we’ll get humped anyway” , cause we get beat doesn’t mean that the team aren’t up for it,maybe just means we’re no good enough

Your saying that not me never said we go into every game saying that, but what you are also saying is our team are not good enough for this league bizarre 😕

41 minutes ago, gblue said:

Your saying that not me never said we go into every game saying that, but what you are also saying is our team are not good enough for this league bizarre 😕

Can’t see where I say that we’re not good enough,what it says is maybe not good enough,totally different,and your the one that’s saying we’ll get done by ICT,no me

4 minutes ago, mitch said:

Can’t see where I say that we’re not good enough,what it says is maybe not good enough,totally different,and your the one that’s saying we’ll get done by ICT,no me

Mmmmm maybe not good enough 😕 sorry to disagree but we do have a good enough team that could win this league with proper managing 

Adblock Detected